Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Episode VII latest rumor

Darka
01.22.2013 , 12:28 AM | #11
Quote:
Vulture takes the accuracy of its reports very seriously. And while a piece published in The Hollywood Reporter this evening quotes Snyder's rep as saying that the director "is not involved in any way with the new Star Wars," Vulture stands by its story. This reporter heard through a source very familiar with the situation that Snyder recently flew up to Marin County to meet with Lucasfilm execs about the project. When subsequently reached by Vulture, Snyder's spokesperson would only repeat that he "is" not currently involved. One should note the possible political ramifications here of our original story break: Snyder's last Warner Bros. film, Sucker Punch, lost millions for the studio, and execs there could have become distressed at the idea of him getting involved with another studio's franchise when they have so much at stake with their upcoming Man of Steel and want him available for an immediate sequel.
http://www.vulture.com/2013/01/zack-...wars-film.html
THE DEFENDER PROGRAM - Gaming Community Est 2006
Information
Owner of the Hat'o'Awesome

Desolaytore
01.22.2013 , 04:17 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by iakushka View Post
avengers was a disney movie
Was good but it wasnt long enough. My opinion... I think Peter Jackson should direct it.
"I hear them enter my domain, children unknowing. They will serve..." - The Infernal One
Lightning flashes of insight, Into the mirth of a dark sky,
Pain of division is nothing, Joy of dissolution is everything.

Ishtar
01.22.2013 , 04:40 AM | #13
I am petty optimistic about wha the future holds for eps 7-9. I dont really know who should direct it or even if there is a 'best' cantidate but whoever does it should at least make sure that they respet the source material and not try to make things fit some new 'vision'.