Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Dreadtooth progress?

KarethRiker
01.14.2013 , 06:50 PM | #1
I was wondering if anyone had made any progress on Dread at 5 stacks now that he has been nerfed. I'm curious if he drops something different at 5 stacks and higher. It should be possible to do this after the last patch.
Kareth Kalzeth Kairieth Karzeth Karyeth
Kelschuz Staccia Karjeth Karxeth
The Last Centurions - The Harbinger

JediHagen
01.15.2013 , 07:57 AM | #2
Lunchbox on Shadowlands is in the process of killing him on 5 stacks. We got him down to 47% then wipe so were getting there and if were first in the world we will put as much info on as we can.

wetslampigduex
01.15.2013 , 09:43 AM | #3
Not 100% sure but i believe a few guilds on POT5 have downed him 5 stacks

JediHagen
01.16.2013 , 09:59 AM | #4
I think you should go and check on that. Maybe there trying to down him on 5 stacks probably.

tahoeWolverine
01.16.2013 , 10:02 AM | #5
As far as I know, no guild had killed it pre-nerf. I know that MoX on Pot5 had gotten it to like 20%. Not sure what the progress is since last Tuesday's nerf.
DrGordon - Chosen - Prophecy of the Five

Nibbon
01.16.2013 , 01:15 PM | #6
We tried him last night and got to 13% on The Shadowlands.

Will try again soon, probably next week.

beanseh
01.16.2013 , 02:07 PM | #7
can i get some info on the group composition you guys are taking to get him down now that by that much now that he has been nerfed because we tried pre nerf with a full 24 didnt get close died b4 90%

Nibbon
01.16.2013 , 03:27 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by beanseh View Post
can i get some info on the group composition you guys are taking to get him down now that by that much now that he has been nerfed because we tried pre nerf with a full 24 didnt get close died b4 90%
We went in with 24 people as well - I'd say it is necessary as the heals are pretty intensive. This fight is very doable and we should have gotten it down.

beanseh
01.17.2013 , 02:20 AM | #9
thanks with the exception of 16man ec nim this is the only thing our guild hasnt done yet and we have 3 groups doing ec nim 8 man now did you take an exsesive amount of healers for the last group or was it just a normal 24 with 6 healers etc

Cookiackus
01.22.2013 , 12:58 PM | #10
We just did it this past weekend on 5 stacks with a 16man group and got him down to 45%. We should have him killed with the same group this upcoming weekend. Wasn't all that hard, we were just making some critical mistakes.
The Ebon Hawk - The Underworld Alliance - Loggus
PoT5 - Severity Gaming - Mungtatta
The Ebon Hawk - Proper Villains - ManGlazed