Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

In Memory..

ace_boogie
01.21.2013 , 12:26 AM | #31
i didnt get to know him ive only recently joined. shame i didnt get a chance to run with him. sounds like a cool dude
K'senža
<Working As Intended>
<Tha Ebon muthaf@ckin Remnant

Yaesive
01.25.2013 , 06:15 PM | #32
Having been away for a bit and then dealing with work issues, I missed this thread and the related activities. I join others in mourning the loss of anyone that enjoyed and played the game. May he walk in the force forever.
Yaesive | Jo'lin | Fojea
Jedi Sage | Jedi Guardian | Smuggler
Jedi Covenant - Outer-Rim Recon Battalion Formerly Canderous Ordo
"Do or Do Not. There is no Try" - Yoda

MishraArtificer
01.25.2013 , 11:43 PM | #33
Hey, Bioware? Can we make Zavall an NPC?
Quote: Originally Posted by CosmicKat View Post
Twiki (with or without Dr. Theopolis), Muffet, and Wesley Crusher could form a boy band and do a Buck Rogers/BSG/Trek crossover tour, then crash on a remote asteroid, meet up with Doctoor Zee, and save themselves by making a spaceship out of random Cylon debris... and it would still be much less stupid than Jar Jar.
Behold...my referral link!

Kaisenz
01.29.2013 , 12:52 AM | #34
Quote: Originally Posted by ace_boogie View Post
i didnt get to know him ive only recently joined. shame i didnt get a chance to run with him. sounds like a cool dude
You definately missed out. I had the priveledge of running with him quite a bit ever since he joined the guild. A lot of fun to run with and always helpful when needed. Sucks that I won't see him anymore.
Marauder: Dark-Driskill / Sorceror: Blood-Countess
Guild: Hail Skroob

LastWizard
01.29.2013 , 12:57 AM | #35
Pjb here, I think I've ran with him before. I'm sorry for your loss. The best we can do is make sure his memory will never die. If I ever run with skroob I'll dedicate the run to him.