Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
ATTN: Bastion Twinks.

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
01.15.2013 , 02:18 PM | #81
Quote: Originally Posted by funkiestj View Post
I think OP is complaining about people who twink out their level 49 toons and leave WZ just before the end so they can stay in never never land. A twinked out level 10-20 is not really the problem.
This IS what I'm talking about.

Xenith's Avatar


Xenith
01.15.2013 , 02:21 PM | #82
Don't be mad because someone took the time to make good gear for their low levels and someone else didn't.
Peace is a lie... and so is your Order.
CE_VIP

Lionflash's Avatar


Lionflash
01.15.2013 , 02:24 PM | #83
I need to ask, (I might know the answer) but... what's a Twink?

Joesixxpack's Avatar


Joesixxpack
01.15.2013 , 02:24 PM | #84
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
Don't be mad because someone took the time to make good gear for their low levels and someone else didn't.
Wat? Those aren't twinks.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hot'Sawce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | JadeFox Sorc | AngelEyes Merc | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

Masarko's Avatar


Masarko
01.15.2013 , 02:26 PM | #85
Quote: Originally Posted by Washingtoon View Post
twinks = not a problem
Premade leaving warzones and screwing everyone els over = problem
Stop making the thread offtopic with your problems

also reported for posting offtopic stuff
Raptorem / Imimba
Impulse / Coral
I know it's your opinion, but you're wrong!

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
01.15.2013 , 02:32 PM | #86
Quote: Originally Posted by Xenith View Post
Don't be mad because someone took the time to make good gear for their low levels and someone else didn't.
Good geared players are not the problem... players who leave war zones to stay at level 49 and are geared to the gills just to feel like a dominant player without the skill are what annoys me.

Joesixxpack's Avatar


Joesixxpack
01.15.2013 , 02:39 PM | #87
Quote: Originally Posted by UGLYMRJ View Post
Good geared players are not the problem... players who leave war zones to stay at level 49 and are geared to the gills just to feel like a dominant player without the skill are what annoys me.
This is you at 0:15
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hot'Sawce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | JadeFox Sorc | AngelEyes Merc | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
01.15.2013 , 02:41 PM | #88
Quote: Originally Posted by Joesixxpack View Post
Hahaahahaha! Priceless.

Monterone's Avatar


Monterone
01.15.2013 , 02:57 PM | #89
hahaha Awesome idea!

Should do this on Pot5...

What will be your definition of twink? Go by max health? 14k+, 15k+?
Saminette
<DMG Ctrl> <Purple Cog>
Harbinger

UGLYMRJ's Avatar


UGLYMRJ
01.15.2013 , 03:00 PM | #90
Quote: Originally Posted by Monterone View Post
hahaha Awesome idea!

Should do this on Pot5...

What will be your definition of twink? Go by max health? 14k+, 15k+?
I would even go as high as level 49 above 16k.

At level 31 when I got the cartel gear set my jug was at 15.5K... and I'm really not trying to gun for some people who are just on top of crafting and staying well geared. I'm gunning for those level 49's, with fully augmented gear and leaving WZ's to stay 49 forever.