Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Advanced neural augmentor drop rate

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Advanced neural augmentor drop rate

Kavu
01.14.2013 , 10:19 AM | #1
Just wondering what happened with the drop rate on these? since the patch my crew has been coming back with a fraction of what they used to. I use these to make augments for my guildies as well as make my credits selling augments but now its not worth it. I'm not the only one either , several of my guildies who also use and collect these has noticed the drop. was there something in the patch notes that i missed on these or was it a stealth nerf?
Kritz'krieg 55 Commando Kapowy 50 guardian
Kalim' ti 50 Sentinel Kavu 55 Gunslinger
Desolation 50 Marauder

Never_Hesitate
01.14.2013 , 10:32 AM | #2
I still have the same droprate as before the patch. Maybe you just have less luck at the moment ^^
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

Kavu
01.14.2013 , 02:28 PM | #3
ya story of my life lol
Kritz'krieg 55 Commando Kapowy 50 guardian
Kalim' ti 50 Sentinel Kavu 55 Gunslinger
Desolation 50 Marauder

theeANGELofDEATH
01.14.2013 , 07:06 PM | #4
I have been wondering the same thing, on my Rep toons, it was about 1 in 3or4 mission would return 3 augmentors, that rate has dropped to 1 in 5-10 lately.

So I dropped some skills on my Sorc and Assassin to pick up Slicing because Andronikos has that +2 crit to slicing, and I have not seen one drop in 2-3 days that I got slicing up to 400, and yes affection is 10k on both of them.

Anyone know if either "Mysterious Funds" or "Devoted to Duty" missions have a better drop rate then the other.. I know that "Whispers on ..." on the Rep side has a better rate for me. I have yet to see any Augmentors on the Imp side, without using a 340 Slicing mission.

MilesTeg_cy
01.15.2013 , 10:11 AM | #5
Same problem here. There is a significant drop for the crit rate. Almost 50% for me. I feel unlucky these days, may be that's why
All governments suffer a recurring problem: Power attracts pathological personalities. It is not that power corrupts but that it is magnetic to the corruptible. Such people have a tendency to become drunk on violence, a condition to which they are quickly addicted. - Frank Herbert

Tuhdae
02.14.2013 , 07:53 PM | #6
Same here. After 20+ missions after the patch I have yet to receive even one augmentor. Sad.

And here I am posting on an old thread But it still applies to me

psandak
02.15.2013 , 09:52 AM | #7
I hate to say it, since I am rarely one to complain about such things, I too have not seen ANAs in quite some time. I simply attributed it to the RNG balancing out since there was a stretch where just about every time I sent a slicer out I would get ANAs . Heck there was a three day period when I would send companions on all three sliced part missions before I logged off each night and when I returned ALL of them critted and got me ANAs and two schematics

Gidrea
02.15.2013 , 10:35 AM | #9
Do any of you ever get them from a regular mission? I've only ever gotten then from a purple mission off the GTN...
Gidrea / Sallah / Amandageddon / Randava - The Harbinger

Shock and Jawa / Population Comtrol - The family you chose, not the one your parents stuck you with! Join us and be a Jawa!

Tuhdae
02.15.2013 , 12:00 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Gidrea View Post
Do any of you ever get them from a regular mission? I've only ever gotten then from a purple mission off the GTN...
Before the patch, I'd estimate I was getting a 20-25% chance of receiving augmentors when running the Abundant slicing missions.