Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Elara Dorne Eye color change

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes
Elara Dorne Eye color change

KotWR
01.14.2013 , 10:05 AM | #1
Hey Everyone I'm on my 2nd trooper playthrough (started one at launched so its been some time), I'm loving the story and having good old nostalgic feelings. I however noticed on taris Elara had green eyes when you first meet her. Now I had a low end pc back when I first played now with my new rig I can appreciate the game an noticed this (elara has always been my favorite female comp.) Than once she becomes your companion on your ship she has blue eyes. Anyone else notice this and if by some random chance bioware happens to see this.............uuummm ***? give me green eye elara back!
Jedi Covenant
Reid Faedra'Vie 55 Vanguard (Shield)
Rareed Faedra'Vie 55 Powertech (Shield)

Never_Hesitate
01.14.2013 , 10:12 AM | #2
Maybe you had a companion customisation for her last time or there is one you can buy now.
T3-M4 - Lvl 55 Chars:
T'hana Jugg, Saleona Sniper, S'inthoras Mara,Hannahla Merc, Eleondra&Eleondraa Ops,
Leeonira Sorc, CaphalÝr Sorc, Kindarya Assa, LeoniŽ PT,
Revuna Mando, Leojuna Scoundrel, Simon'e Shadow, Sileona Guardian

bright_ephemera
01.15.2013 , 08:33 AM | #3
Yes, I noticed this. I was telling myself it was the lighting on the ship that turns her eyes blue...uh, or something...but I love the green-eyed look she has on Taris and would love to see it clearly in the rest of my conversations.
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!
Ceterum autem censeo, Malavai esse delendam.

Maylen
01.18.2013 , 05:44 PM | #4
I noticed this too, the last time I made a new trooper.

I also had a drastic hair change on Elara after the last mission of act two, her hair temporarily went from the severe bun to a nice bob cut, not sure if that was a bug or not. (spoilers inside)
Spoiler

bright_ephemera
01.18.2013 , 09:41 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Maylen View Post

I also had a drastic hair change on Elara after the last mission of act two, her hair temporarily went from the severe bun to a nice bob cut, not sure if that was a bug or not. (spoilers inside)
Spoiler
post-Act 2 interlude spoilers:
Spoiler
the Short Fic Weekly Challenge - 70+ authors to date. 1900+ stories. New prompts weekly!
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

YoshiRaphElan
01.18.2013 , 11:13 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Maylen View Post

Spoiler
Could I see a picture of that? Jorgan was injured in mine...and for some reason whilst he writhed, his customization was removed.

bright_ephemera
01.19.2013 , 05:50 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by YoshiRaphElan View Post
Spoiler
End of Act 2 spoilers:
Spoiler
Bright's Fanfic Threads
Forever Shenanigans!

YoshiRaphElan
01.20.2013 , 01:19 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by bright_ephemera View Post
End of Act 2 spoilers:
Spoiler
Well if that isn't the most unusual...

but she looks good like that.

Skorz
01.21.2013 , 12:28 AM | #9
Yes I noticed this too and she also wears different make up on Taris.