Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Actually saw a huge group doing open world pvp today [Harbinger]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Actually saw a huge group doing open world pvp today [Harbinger]

Nicolettexiv
01.13.2013 , 05:21 PM | #1
I have hope! Army of Monkeys on the Harbinger launched an attack on the republic base, with a few other guilds present as well. If only Rep side had rallied forces to fight back (I don't know if they were aware of the opportunity) it could prove rather fun. Hopefully more of this action happens in the future!

http://i.imgur.com/wdLI2.jpg

(Edit: For proper credit for coordination of the player event)
Don't be toxic.

ThanatosReaper
01.13.2013 , 06:24 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicolettexiv View Post
I have hope! It Burns When I PVP on the Harbinger launched an attack on the republic base. If only Rep side had rallied forces to fight back (I don't know if they were aware of the opportunity) it could prove rather fun. Hopefully more of this action happens in the future!

For the record army of monkeys " launched " the attack and started inviting people
Atox/Iscariot/Nanalan

Quistes
01.13.2013 , 06:41 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Nicolettexiv View Post
I have hope! It Burns When I PVP on the Harbinger launched an attack on the republic base.
That was lead by AoM (Army of Monkeys) tonight, with more than half the members of the Ops being AoM. Not to discount "It Burns when I PvP" at all, they put up some good numbers tonight and they are great allies to be have. We are glad that they were apart of the fun. In fact some "It Burns..." members were steaming the event. I'll be posting a video of the event soon/later tonight.

Thank you all that could make it out.
@(O__o)@ @(O__O)@ @(o__0)@ @(O__o)@ @(0__0)@
Army of Monkeys
@(O__o)@ @(O__O)@ @(o__0)@ @(O__o)@ @(0__0)@

steaktrooper
01.13.2013 , 07:19 PM | #4
Too bad I wasn't on that day, I love some good open world pvp.
Lembar Romdoro Agenros Cavteff
Sith Covenant / Jedi Covenant @ The Harbinger

Nicolettexiv
01.13.2013 , 07:50 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Quistes View Post
That was lead by AoM (Army of Monkeys) tonight
Ah, Sorry about that. I saw a number of guilds there, but noticed "It Burns" a bit more. I'll correct it. Anyways, much props for coordinating that, and hopefully next time word can spread to the Rep side, so you guys can have a bit more of a fight

Seeing as we have two rather spacious zones for open world PvP, we may as well make use of it before changes are made to make it more friendly for those who prefer queues/quests with their PvP.

Again, Nice work!
Don't be toxic.

JidaiDerriphan
01.13.2013 , 08:19 PM | #6
Hey I recognize some names for AoM, good job guys destroy the republic scum.

My Refer a Friend link*: Http://www.swtor.com/r/fhKgVR
*7 Days of FREE subscription, a FREE Character Transfer, and Box of goodies (that includes a free inventory row) you'll receive via in-game mail on ALL of your characters!

Joesixxpack
01.13.2013 , 08:25 PM | #7
"Army of Monkeys"
"It Burns When I PVP"

^ Good names.
SifuStoli Sage | Joesixxpack VG | BBQ'Ribs GS | Hot'Sawce Guard | Bluce'Ree Sent | Dark'nStormy Scrap
ilotSufiS Mara | BBQRibs Sin | BBQSammich PT | JadeFox Sorc | AngelEyes Merc | BBQSawce MM | Dark'n'Stormy Op
DEAD SERVER REFUGEE

Huggsnotdruggs
01.13.2013 , 08:43 PM | #8
I am not tryin to be negative here but what is the pull for world pvp? Its completely disorganized senseless fighting which I guess is somewhat entertaining but people claim to have unsubbed for a lack of it. I dunno it just confuses me. I'd rather huttball!

Quote: Originally Posted by X-Funk View Post
Things change, deal with it.
Quote: Originally Posted by JP_Legatus View Post
Yeah bro, cuz objectives are for suckers. Wizards vs barbarians is where it's at
Quote: Originally Posted by iiell View Post
I suggest they make a new forum called, "The QQ Forum"

clubdeeko
01.13.2013 , 09:16 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Huggsnotdruggs View Post
I am not tryin to be negative here but what is the pull for world pvp? Its completely disorganized senseless fighting which I guess is somewhat entertaining but people claim to have unsubbed for a lack of it. I dunno it just confuses me. I'd rather huttball!
Who took a turd in your shoe?

Open world PVP is epic fun. There should be more of it on my server.

jediharrsion
01.13.2013 , 09:43 PM | #10
i wish i knew when this took place that would have been a golden way to test my new HK-51