Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Republic Defenders is Recruiting!!!

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
Republic Defenders is Recruiting!!!

01.13.2013 , 08:21 AM | #1
Hello Tor community,
Republic Defenders is a social guild that is growing rapidly with a great community that focuses on having a fun environment to log to. We have approximately 35 active members at a low. We raid multiple times a week and are working on all content. We are looking for members of all levels to join our friendly community. At the time we are also looking for dedicated raider's wishing to progress through the Hard Operations. All our leaders have been in game since pre- open beta and pride ourtselves in making sure every player gets help and into content they wish. We have members on all hours of day, we arn't just a night guild or morning. Our focus is to ensure all players enjoy there time in TOR while having the help at hand to complete challenging quests and missions that require assistance. To join or inquire information you can visit our Guild Site at and apply there or direct E-mail me at and I will get back to you hastly. I am usually logged on most hours of day along with our officers maintaining things. If you are looking for a guild that you will enjoy and get into contents without feeling excluded from the core group like most guilds, this is the home for you!!! No Player Left Behind!!!
Republic Defenders High Commander,
Defendor/ Ol'ben