Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Know your class and have appropriate gear.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Jedi Covenant
Know your class and have appropriate gear.

darthgamer
01.13.2013 , 04:21 AM | #1
I'm noticing more and more people trying to fulfill roles that they're gear and stance/cell what have you will not allow.
Please you should know better especially if your in Foundry at that level how can you not know what gear etc. you need.

So please dont get angry when a team vote kicks you for wearing a mish mash of greens being in shii cho when your vengeance and on top of that having the wrong stats.

As I cant mention names or guild names "I think" everyone be wary.
I'll be the butter you'll be the popcorn

SpaniardInfinity
01.13.2013 , 12:48 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by darthgamer View Post
I'm noticing more and more people trying to fulfill roles that they're gear and stance/cell what have you will not allow.
Please you should know better especially if your in Foundry at that level how can you not know what gear etc. you need.

So please dont get angry when a team vote kicks you for wearing a mish mash of greens being in shii cho when your vengeance and on top of that having the wrong stats.

As I cant mention names or guild names "I think" everyone be wary.
So are you insinuating that Sage healers shouldn't be tanking the boss?
Aux "Spaniard" Wargarde (Rank 2400+ Combat Medic) | Reighner the Relentless (Conqueror Bodyguard)
The Generalissimo Legacy
<Uncensored>

darthgamer
01.13.2013 , 04:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SpaniardInfinity View Post
So are you insinuating that Sage healers shouldn't be tanking the boss?
In a perfect world Sage healers and Sorc Dps would not be tanking a boss but we roll with the punches

leijae
01.15.2013 , 08:27 AM | #4
should i stack presence for higher crit? i'm a shadow tank
Imp: <Falcon Punch> Bottom of the top tier PvP
........<Public Enemies>
Pub: <Fight>
........<Video Game Loft>

nidalad
01.15.2013 , 09:32 AM | #5
SWTOR is a game for a bunch of non-competitive noobs and whiners, what do you expect.
Moonrunner

AlixMV
01.15.2013 , 12:12 PM | #6
And if they're doing SM Foundry and don't know their class yet, kicking them is the best way to provide constructive feedback to help them learn what they should be doing.

I hope you're at least telling them why you're kicking them, so they can correct themselves?
~ Jedi Covenant ~
Sollyni ~ Diyanna ~ Annifryd
Ydris ~ Mai'ty'lee ~ Lor'rysi

PlaceAdHere
01.15.2013 , 03:19 PM | #7
But if I queue as a PT dps I won't get pops so I queue as a tank. I still taunt, does that count?
Space Available
<Goon Squad>
Placeadhere - Chemist - Marie'curie
<That's No Goon>
Call for more information.

JacksonMo
01.16.2013 , 01:43 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by PlaceAdHere View Post
But if I queue as a PT dps I won't get pops so I queue as a tank. I still taunt, does that count?
Depends. If you're still leveling, it's probably ok. If you're talking hard modes in dps gear, you'd better pray for an over-geared healer. Why not just be a tank, instead of dps pretending to tank?

darthgamer
01.17.2013 , 10:07 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by AlixMV View Post
And if they're doing SM Foundry and don't know their class yet, kicking them is the best way to provide constructive feedback to help them learn what they should be doing.

I hope you're at least telling them why you're kicking them, so they can correct themselves?
Yes I told him why and then he went ballistic lol

darthgamer
01.17.2013 , 10:08 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by PlaceAdHere View Post
Id still vote kick you