Aidlock

Logged into my server this morning around 6am [Corellian Run] and had a small queue of less than 5 min to log in. Had a small glitch with computer (things kept running slow and freezing up) around 11am so I restarted the computer. Now I'm attempting to log in to the server and see 338 people in queue and a 25 min queue! Holy Crap! LOL

Soo, what do you people expect on launch day? Seriously. Have you people not been through this before? It's launch day, where everyone is just as excited as you are. Many have taken time off from work and school just to play this morning. This is going to happen. Give it time, and the queues will even out.

Just relax, people.

It wouldn't be an issue if they actually had a working grace period for those who log in but crash/dc for a matter of seconds or minutes and try to log back on to have to queue all over again the actual queues are of no concern to me its that logging on and staying on is that difficult.

Soo, what do you people expect on launch day? Seriously. Have you people not been through this before? It's launch day, where everyone is just as excited as you are. Many have taken time off from work and school just to play this morning. This is going to happen. Give it time, and the queues will even out.

Just relax, people.

oh's no! people expect to be able to play after spending money! how stupid of them!

If the responders knew what they were talking about they would realize that there are less people online atm than last night and yet more queues...

which means that Bioware has artificially inflated the que system, assumingly to get new players to roll on the new servers instead of old servers.

What a stupid move...Bioware is becoming more retarded as they days go on.

Hello everyone,

We know that the game queues are an important topic and in order to keep the discussion together we ask that everyone use this thread where an official statement has been made. This will help to ensure our forums are tidy and everyone can participate in this ongoing conversation. We will be closing this thread, feel free to carry on there!