Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

4 class leveling group

SentinelDranoel
01.15.2013 , 09:17 AM | #21
I thought we were going to do all 4 classes BTW. If you both pick Jedi Knight, we would have to sit through both of your class quests. If you both are going to pick Jk then screw it, I roll a Jedi Shadow so I can start on Tython too.

I play multiple toons in game, I am leveling a Operative in the Harbringer server named Kinoss. I do dailies with a republic toon named Bao-Dir. Once you are ready to start and put the times up, if I have not checked out the forums, I am probably playing one of those two characters.

I suspesct getting 4 people to play at one time is going to last a hour or two here and there.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

Zavierr
01.15.2013 , 10:57 AM | #22
I was saying I would pick a jedi consular so I could tank with a shadow.

SentinelDranoel
01.15.2013 , 11:36 AM | #23
Oops missed it. So who is going to be the smuggler/scoundrel? We have a shadow, sentinel, vanguard already.
and the Force beat generic Swords and Magic any day. 8/26/14 That was my old signature but after RotHC, I went back to superheroes and swords and magic. Now waiting on Dragon Age and a SWTOR story expac for my Bioware fix

darthtayls
01.15.2013 , 02:36 PM | #24
I have a guildie that wants to join but doesn't want to play a smug healer cause he doesn't enjoy the playstyle

SentinelDranoel
01.15.2013 , 03:55 PM | #25
I have a level 11 scoundel sitting in the fleet. We do not really need someone to heal unless we come across a heroic mission. I can also switch to heal spec if the group ever needs it. I can go through the entire game with a dps toon and a dps companion, 4 people would be overkill for this easy game.

Guess I'll drop trooper, and jump on a scoundrel.

darthtayls
01.15.2013 , 06:00 PM | #26
I still need to know when people are available so I can decide on when we can start

darthtayls
01.15.2013 , 09:52 PM | #27
My guild mate have a private mumble server we can use i'll send it to you guys when i get the info

SentinelDranoel
01.16.2013 , 12:46 AM | #28
3pm to 5pm eastern and 8pm to 10pm eastern for now.

Zavierr
01.16.2013 , 01:14 PM | #29
Those times should work for me.

darthtayls
01.16.2013 , 03:01 PM | #30
Those times also work for me