Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Lego CUUSOO Star Wars

MenollyWanderer
01.12.2013 , 11:56 PM | #11
Ah cool, I like that KOTOR one definitely, supported it too! It has a lot more supporting people though. I have mentioned your projects to a couple of my Lego fan friends but I think you need more people to see how cool they are. Do you or anyone else on the boards have a suggestion for a means to get more votes for it? I will continue to try and show it to as many people as I can.

Cornwaille
01.13.2013 , 12:04 AM | #12

To be honest I am not sure how to drum up support, and if anyone on the boards has any ideas I am all ears. I have mentioned it on Facebook and Tumblr, but the way those sites work any post soon gets buried, and since I do not have the pieces to make either of the kits I cannot really make a Youtube video or anything. 10,000 is a lot of people to need. Lego makes official comments once you hit 1,000, which would be cool.

Is there anywhere else besides these forums where Star Wars fans congregate?

fluttersniper
01.13.2013 , 08:45 PM | #13
It would seem they officially respond to models at the 500, 5000 then 10,000 vote marks.

And yes, a mini A-Wing would rock!

TheBBP
01.13.2013 , 10:15 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by fluttersniper View Post
It would seem they officially respond to models at the 500, 5000 then 10,000 vote marks.

And yes, a mini A-Wing would rock!
I am pretty sure that I just saw an A-Wing of the small-ish $10-$15 variety at the store last night. My boys also got a TINY one in their advent calendar two Christmas' ago.

Edit: Sorry, it was $25
Crosswire - Republic Commando / Balloch - Bounty Hunter
Co-Leader of WotM/ALitD Family/Christian Guilds
Site : Recruitment Thread
The Ebon Hawk

Cornwaille
01.13.2013 , 11:32 PM | #15
The A Wing you saw in the store was the one I was talking about. They have not arrived in New Zealand yet, but when they do get here I will definitely get one!

I am up to 22 supporters for my TIE Defender... 500 seems a long way away! One project got to 10,000 in 3 days, it was a university mascot thing, and they got all the alumni to vote for it.

Cornwaille
01.29.2013 , 12:50 AM | #16
Hi,

I have updated some of my designs now, and added a new one, the TIE Bomber!

Please check it out here:

http://lego.cuusoo.com/ideas/view/34378