Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Raiding as Saboteur in 1.6

deeceed
01.12.2013 , 02:16 PM | #1
Is anyone using Saboteur/Engineering spec for ops raiding in 1.6? I am alternating between full Sab and Sab-DF hybrid, and am really enjoying both.

Synavix
01.12.2013 , 02:50 PM | #2
I know quite a few people are using the hybrid (relatively speaking), but I rarely ever see anyone using full Sab or Eng except for fresh 50's in flashpoints.

Ardarell_Solo
01.21.2013 , 08:24 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by deeceed View Post
Is anyone using Saboteur/Engineering spec for ops raiding in 1.6? I am alternating between full Sab and Sab-DF hybrid, and am really enjoying both.
I'm using Sab-DF hybrid myself, but I'd be very much interested in your full sab build and rotation, as you've used it successfully for progress raiding. Care to share? Thx :-)

PS: And could you say on which bosses you used Sab-DF hybrid as opposed to pure Sab and why?
El'ethon - Sentinel <Taking the Jawas to Alderaan> T3-M4

AzulitoLOL
01.22.2013 , 12:46 PM | #4
i raid as full sab http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/skills/g...e8e68c0le-1c0k is my spec.

I'm usually at the top of the dps meter on most fights, especially anything with an add phase. Currently working on NiM tanks.

My rotation basically consists of keeping up VS, SC, and keeping IG in a good spot, then sabcharge, speedshot, aimed shot, and flyby, keeping everything on CD as much as possible, using Coolhead and sabotage either on CD or during opportune moments... most fights i don't have to autoattack at all, (because of movement, phase changes, etc), and i'm rarely low on energy.
Azulito - El'Pistolero - Timbales - El'Gordo - Sombrero - Itchypoochie
Juyo > Canderous Ordo > Jedi Covenant