Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Heroic space missions

biguydeadd
02.18.2013 , 11:43 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Grayseven View Post
I don't mind hard, as long as the mechanics work as they should.

For example: Barrel roll. I keep hearing how you have to use this, it's imperative to use this, doing barrel rolls will help you stay alive.

I'm calling bull. I barrel roll, and even in a barrel roll I'm taking damage. I'm zipping all over the screen trying to avoid fire from bombers and the like and it doesn't seem to matter what the heck I'm doing, I'm taking damage.

Of course, while flying all over creation trying to avoid fire you aren't really hitting any targets so nothing is going away as you are getting spanked.

So tell me, what is barrel rolling supposed to do?
It is bull lol,i complete all the missions easily including bonus objectives ,and i never ever barrel roll.

I don't even use wasd either,just mouse.There's one to annoy the haters of everything mouse related.

For guy annoyed at failing to learn the best course of actions,once you get through that phase the missions really do become easy peasy.It pays off if you do the dailys everyday.
Do you say "could care less"? Please,for the love of god,watch this instructional video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=om7O0MFkmpw

JSunrider
02.18.2013 , 02:19 PM | #22
Anyone having trouble completing the Station Assault mission on the Imp side (Far Cradle, I think it's called)? I've cleared all HM ship missions on the Rep side many times, easy farm. But now that I'm working my Sith through them, I'm finding it impossible to get a second proton torpedo lock on the station's comm relay. I nail it on the first pass, I don't have time on pass two, and then on pass three--as you go under the capital ship--you have your longest and clearest shot. Every time I go through, I am losing lock for no discernible reason.

Haven't filed a ticket yet, but I'm starting to consider it. Again, I've bullseyed this mission a dozen of times as a Rep.

SgtKlavier
02.18.2013 , 11:04 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by JSunrider View Post
Anyone having trouble completing the Station Assault mission on the Imp side (Far Cradle, I think it's called)? I've cleared all HM ship missions on the Rep side many times, easy farm. But now that I'm working my Sith through them, I'm finding it impossible to get a second proton torpedo lock on the station's comm relay. I nail it on the first pass, I don't have time on pass two, and then on pass three--as you go under the capital ship--you have your longest and clearest shot. Every time I go through, I am losing lock for no discernible reason.

Haven't filed a ticket yet, but I'm starting to consider it. Again, I've bullseyed this mission a dozen of times as a Rep.
I think the lock loss has to do with the actual location of the "target" being on the other side of the relay. I wouldn't say it's too much of an issue, though, as you do have that third pass at it.