Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not Happy Jan! Ticket #7738789

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not Happy Jan! Ticket #7738789
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 05:42 AM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by OwenBrooks View Post
Your a DeludedAussie what can I say .... sorry my bad aussie humor surfacing, I just like your username
Ahaha Thanks... I think

I see the ticket is now Locked, Guess that is your doing Beesodd? < Definately my favourite CS Guy

Beesodd
01.14.2013 , 05:59 AM | #22 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Aye, that was me. Just checking that the "I"s are dotted and the "T"s are crossed.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 06:14 AM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Aye, that was me. Just checking that the "I"s are dotted and the "T"s are crossed.
Think you deserve a raise for that

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 06:57 AM | #24
Well my characters were restored!!! Thank you so much for that! However, there is now another issue, When they were restored (and I renamed them) they were both 'Active' however as soon as i attempted to log in on my shadow it said 'An error has occured' and now they are both inactive, However they are still taking up 'active character slots'. (Currently my Jedi Guardian and Sith sorcerer are the only 'active' characters but it still says i have 4) And im trying to activate my Shadow but its just stuck on the 'rotating gears' thing... I'll try a reboot and see if that helps with the activating issue.

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 07:01 AM | #25
Well, after restarting the game, its all fine but my shadow is asking for another name change.

EDIT: And i've just noticed the names i put in the two have swapped (Arcaedius is now my Shadow and Ethorus is now my Assassin) Its really not my day today is it hahaha

Beesodd
01.14.2013 , 07:15 AM | #26 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi again,

So, for clarity, you were getting an issue with activated characters, but that resolved itself (mercifully, they normally do), but now 2 characters have wound up with the names swapped?

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 07:19 AM | #27
Hi again,

So, for clarity, you were getting an issue with activated characters, but that resolved itself (mercifully, they normally do), but now 2 characters have wound up with the names swapped?
Yes, That be correct cap'n and my Shadow is still asking to be renamed.

EDIT: What i can do, is rename my Shadow to something else, and if possible could you then just flag Ethorus (the sin) to be renamed? Might make your job a little easier

Beesodd
01.14.2013 , 07:33 AM | #28 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Every patch, i'll just check your account first, as you seem to get all of the bugs. You also may received a "you are now preferred status" mail, if so you can ignore it.

Okay, let's try fix this.

The rename flags aren't showing as consumed for the characters you mention. Please try restarting your client and check if you're still prompted to change names. If so, please take the steps below. If not, please state so here.

Rename your Shadow to a holding name, and then your Guardian to Arcaedius. Then see if you're re-prompted to swap the Shadow, at which point, change them back to Ethorius.

Then post again and let us know, or let us know if there's any problem.
Edit: yes, as per your post, start doing this and progress as much as you can before you're stopped.

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 07:46 AM | #29
Every patch, i'll just check your account first, as you seem to get all of the bugs. You also may received a "you are now preferred status" mail, if so you can ignore it.

Okay, let's try fix this.

The rename flags aren't showing as consumed for the characters you mention. Please try restarting your client and check if you're still prompted to change names. If so, please take the steps below. If not, please state so here.

Rename your Shadow to a holding name, and then your Guardian to Arcaedius. Then see if you're re-prompted to swap the Shadow, at which point, change them back to Ethorius.

Then post again and let us know, or let us know if there's any problem.
Edit: yes, as per your post, start doing this and progress as much as you can before you're stopped.
Well, Ethorus has stuck with the assassin i got restored and i cannot change it. I Renamed my Shadow to Altairus. Logged into the game, all was well, I then re started the game and then i was promted to Rename my Shadow again. Seems i have that bug when every time i log in i get prompted to rename that toon i got restored. but its happening only to my shadow, Not the assassin i got restored.

So to summerise: 1. i got my Shadow and assassin restored. (yay )
2. I renamed them, but had an issue activating them. so i restarted the game.
3. Upon entering the character screen Both of them where activated. BUT their names had swapped.
(Ethorus, my Shadow Swapped its name with my assassin Arcaedius.)
4. The assassins name is 'fine' albeit the wrong one, However my Shadow keeps prompting me to
Change it every time i log into the game.

Beesodd
01.14.2013 , 08:02 AM | #30 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Ok, can you check if the renames are still sticking now?