Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Not Happy Jan! Ticket #7738789

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Not Happy Jan! Ticket #7738789
First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

FreakyTrooper
01.13.2013 , 10:17 PM | #11
Same here, waiting for 3 days, ticket #7752902

DeludedAussie
01.13.2013 , 11:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by FreakyTrooper View Post
Same here, waiting for 3 days, ticket #7752902
seems we are all falling victim to some kind of conspiracy!!!

FreakyTrooper
01.13.2013 , 11:47 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by DeludedAussie View Post
seems we are all falling victim to some kind of conspiracy!!!
please post here if you get in contact with CS.

FreakyTrooper
01.14.2013 , 12:31 AM | #14
My character is restored, thanks CS!

Beesodd
01.14.2013 , 04:37 AM | #15 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
Hi there, I've looked into this, and it appears to be a couple of odd cases, possibly bug-related.

DeludedAussie, your ticket (7738789) is showing as cancelled from the customer end on the 12th. Obviously from your posts, this is odd and not intended.

Wrathlan, you should have received a response to this ticket, but we have had some reports of responses not being visible. The response you should have received is as below:

Spoiler

FreakyTrooper, I'm happy to see that your issue was resolved earlier today.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 05:08 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
Hi there, I've looked into this, and it appears to be a couple of odd cases, possibly bug-related.

DeludedAussie, your ticket (7738789 I take it) is showing as cancelled from the customer end on the 12th. Obviously from your posts, this is odd and not intended.
as you said, I did not cancel the tickets! I've been paitently waiting for those toons to be restored before I start playing fully again, Checking it every day and thus I found it closed.

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 05:23 AM | #17
That being said, Is there anything you can do for me? or am i going to have to put in another ticket and waist more of my subbage

Beesodd
01.14.2013 , 05:25 AM | #18 Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. Next  
The best way forward is for you to create a new ticket, but we'll try to get you back into your previous position in the queue, rather than have this one put straight back in.

Beesodd | BioWare Customer Service - Forum Support

DeludedAussie
01.14.2013 , 05:31 AM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by Beesodd View Post
The best way forward is for you to create a new ticket, but we'll try to get you back into your previous position in the queue, rather than have this one put straight back in.
Alright, I have submitted another ticket: #7790205, Lets hope it doesnt take long REALLY eager to play now :P

OwenBrooks
01.14.2013 , 05:33 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by DeludedAussie View Post
Alright, I have submitted another ticket: #7790205, Lets hope it doesnt take long REALLY eager to play now :P
Your a DeludedAussie what can I say .... sorry my bad aussie humor surfacing, I just like your username