Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Friends of SWTOR - no speeder, no coins, support decided to ignore

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Friends of SWTOR - no speeder, no coins, support decided to ignore

Cyberion
01.12.2013 , 02:46 AM | #1
Good day dear Customer Services.

About 6 days ago I invited my friend to SWTOR using Friends of SWTOR program. However I still didn't recieve my reward regarding cartel coins and the speeder.

More than that I wrote ingame using ticket system that I have such a problem and recieved and answer from George, that my friend hasn't been registered. Here is a screenshot of his reply.

I'm very experienced player and long-time subscriber to this game, playing since beta, I know how the things done and I assure you that my friend recieved my invitation (here is a screenshot) and he registered the account and paid a subscribtion the same day he registered.

Here is his email he registered his account to (posting it with his permission) - 34park@mail.ru

He currently plays the game as I'm writing this message. I'm very unhappy with the reply of the customer service and I ask you to investigate this issue more closely as it seems noone checked if my friend registered or not.

More than that I already invited 1 more friend. However seeing what's going on I intend to ignore firends of SWTOR program as its a total (well I won't swearing, but you know what I mean).

Dear Customer Service, please double check the current issue and let me know what's going on, its almost a week already and I still didn't get any rewards, which is very and very frustrating

Best Regards,
-Nick

AndreyCounter
01.12.2013 , 07:17 AM | #2
I can confirm that this is me, the person who registered and was invited by Cyberion. Please investigate, why my friend can't get the reward for Friends of SWTOR program.

JediCahlwyn
01.12.2013 , 07:24 AM | #3
I'm fairly sure, not 100% though, that you don't get anything until after his first month of sub is paid for. He is still on the free time I'd imagine (first 30 days free or what have you?). 6 days is not that long to wait and this stuff isn't done immediately. I'd expect it next month.
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

Velenias
01.12.2013 , 07:29 AM | #4
Im at almost 3 days so I'm trying to be hopeful I may receive mine still, but considering my cartel coins were 25 days I wouldnt be surprised if they didn't arrive for a couple weeks. Does your account under the Friends of SWTOR, say something like "01.09.13: You referred *name censored* <m********@live.com> and they accepted."?

Edit: Jedi may be right, I don't know. Hidden at the bottom(what seems to be the footer) of the Friends of SWTOR page it says you get your stuff at the end of the billing cycle. The confusing part for me is that this is the only place it says that, Even in the FAQ, it says nothing about the end of the billing cycle, but implies you get the stuff within 72 hours of the friend subbing.

Cyberion
01.12.2013 , 07:35 AM | #5
Check out the screenshot of customer Service reply in my 1st post And yes Velenias, I have such line in my account. You also my check the screenshot of my friend's invitation email from me, also in my 1st post.
And there is no longer 30 days pre-payed period. They made it free-to-play. In their FAQ it says you get a reward within 72 hours since the person subscribed, if not quote: "Contact Customer Service".

And reply of the customer service was - he didn't registered Although he did for sure, especially his reply to my topic here proves that he did. I wonder now, did customer service ever bothered checking my friend's account or just was to lazy enough and gave me the runaround.

That's not the way you treat your customer, especially the one who pre-ordered the game since July 2011, participated in beta and was playing since early-access (( I hope my "Founder" title means something after all. I hope you understand my frustration, especially after such customer service's reply.

Velenias
01.12.2013 , 07:37 AM | #6
Cyberion, check the Friends of SWTOR page under your user account. If they did accept it should something like what I mentioned in my previous post.

Cyberion
01.12.2013 , 07:40 AM | #7
I have this line - 01.04.13: You referred Andrey A. <3*****@mail.ru>.

Although no accepted text. My second friend, who I invited yesterday has such accepted text though. What the hell? 0_o

AndreyCounter
01.12.2013 , 09:31 AM | #8
Sorry. Tech problem.