Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

The only thing I buy in the Cartel is...

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
The only thing I buy in the Cartel is...

babygirl_usa
01.12.2013 , 12:57 AM | #1
The only thing I buy in the Cartel is more cargo hold space because I'm a pack rat. =P The things that I want I have to earn through PVP WZ/Ranked WZ and Black Hole; and Black Hole is getting boring when you do it over and over again and it doesn't give much comms to be able to buy much of anything. Grrr...but I did like the latest update. So am still happy as a clam. =)
"We live to raid" at Begeren Colony.

paul_preib
01.12.2013 , 01:03 AM | #2
This is why I while not a big F2P fan so far I am happy with this incarnation.

My cartel coins have gone too

2 account wide extra inventory slots
1 account wide extra cargo hold
Account wide rocket boots on max upgrades
1 extra character slot

And a few other assorted goodies.

Along with this I have also enjoyed the cartel packs immensely-- by waiting until a week after each new one goes live and cherrypicking items I want as the prices have gone down. Have made a decent profit on a few pieces too when they were placed into the GTN at costs way lower'n market rate.
Cyperian -- Sorceror Cyterian-- Sentinel Cyrellian-- Trooper Cyprian-- Sage
Cylerian-- Scoundrel Kyrellian-- Sniper
Of the Bloodborne and Deargna-Fhuil Legacies

Belacose
01.12.2013 , 02:27 AM | #3
And you're making a thread telling us this why?

Nemhauser
01.12.2013 , 02:32 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Belacose View Post
And you're making a thread telling us this why?
Just having a general discussion, perhaps? Hey, that's the name of this forum. What a coincidence.

Apeth
01.12.2013 , 03:00 AM | #5
I tend to buy a couple of each new pack. But otherwise its just been xp boosts for alts and one set of gear as my mains a shadow I was desperate not to look like a trucker in a bridesmaid dress. I'm actually pretty happy with the whole ftp thing. Once I've got every class to 50 maybe I won't be then but for now I'm enjoying things.
Jeracho/Jera-cho/Ezekeol ' Triumvirate of the Grey'- Masters of Light and Dark, Darths of the Sith Empire. Memeber of the Apostles of the Force - Red Eclipse.

babygirl_usa
01.12.2013 , 10:23 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Nemhauser View Post
Just having a general discussion, perhaps? Hey, that's the name of this forum. What a coincidence.
Thank you, Nemhauser! At least I wasn't trolling. We know how much we love love love trolls. I just felt like sharing. Besides it's my privilege to be able to post.

babygirl_usa
01.12.2013 , 10:24 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Apeth View Post
I tend to buy a couple of each new pack. But otherwise its just been xp boosts for alts and one set of gear as my mains a shadow I was desperate not to look like a trucker in a bridesmaid dress. I'm actually pretty happy with the whole ftp thing. Once I've got every class to 50 maybe I won't be then but for now I'm enjoying things.

Which server are you in? I only have one 50 and a 42 so far. Imagine lots of 50s. Or soon to be 55s. Yay!