Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rubberbanding. Time to fix it. [Video]

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
Rubberbanding. Time to fix it. [Video]

Ultimate
01.13.2013 , 05:47 PM | #21
i also have had way more lag since the last patch, my latency is constantly on one red bar, surely bioware you have the resources to learn this yourself fix your damn game or you will end up not having any customers left.

I thought SOE were bad, you sirs take the biscuit fix the game or lose subs simple
"Shoot a nuke down a bug hole, you got a lot of dead bugs"

Its not a Meatree....it's an Ambush!

Geryboy
01.13.2013 , 06:06 PM | #22
having the same issues every now and then
Twinsnake Guardian / Payne Assassin / Cornhoolio OPerative ///// Jar'kai Sword

MrRuck
01.13.2013 , 09:50 PM | #23
GCD reset bug is caused by the slightest amount of lag as-well. Not fun.
Lycaeon
< Samurai Pizza Cats >
R.I.P. Dalborra Server

Zoiks
01.14.2013 , 03:01 AM | #24
Yep this was reported many times back when 1.3 hit.

On the off chance someone from bioware actually reads this thread. To clarify, the issues are:

Pretty much any movement effect that causes a complete stop without a true stun effect (knockbacks, knockdowns, pulls, and roots) cause the affected character to "stutter" when attempting to move for a few seconds.

Lost gcds are back. When attempting to activate an ability sometimes it will seem to go through but do nothing, except trigger a gcd.

And there's a bug with knockdown effects sometimes causing the target of the effect to appear to other players as if they remain knocked down and seem to teleport about the screen when moving, while still knocked down.

Sidrath
01.14.2013 , 04:50 AM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by MrRuck View Post
GCD reset bug is caused by the slightest amount of lag as-well. Not fun.
Is this the bug where occasionally your bars go 'on cooldown' (as if you'd used a GCD on something) but no actual attack went out? I get that a lot too, losing gcds is hell for output, I can only imagine this is even more meddlesome for PvE and managing tight Enrages.
Sidrath - JuggernautSídrath - Powertech

DFade
01.14.2013 , 07:22 AM | #26
look at 1.6.2 Patch Notes , most fixes is about Cartel stuff and F2P issues.
Cant wait to see patch notes for tomorrow ...

HoboWithAStick
01.14.2013 , 05:03 PM | #27
/bump

Majspuffen
01.15.2013 , 03:52 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by DFade View Post
look at 1.6.2 Patch Notes , most fixes is about Cartel stuff and F2P issues.
Cant wait to see patch notes for tomorrow ...
Doubt it would be fixed in a small patch. I'm hoping for 1.7, just as I hoped for 1.6 and 1.5... if not 1.7, then they better have fixed it when the new expansion comes out since that will no doubt bring back a lot of old players that quit the game. A chance for a second first impression, and if that impression is a rubberbanding lagfest, I doubt any of them will stay, unless the end game has changed temendously.

Evuo
01.15.2013 , 04:40 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Sidrath View Post
Is this the bug where occasionally your bars go 'on cooldown' (as if you'd used a GCD on something) but no actual attack went out? I get that a lot too, losing gcds is hell for output, I can only imagine this is even more meddlesome for PvE and managing tight Enrages.
Yes, that and the rubberbanding issue are my two biggest gripes with the game now. As they effect a player's ability to function in combat (a large portion of the game).

T-Assassin
01.15.2013 , 11:53 AM | #30
Quote: Originally Posted by deongrein View Post
Dont kid yourself to much, sadly as long as eaware is making money off the cartel market packs, they are only going to focus their resources on that.
that's what i believe, too.

therefore, unless this game is fixed with 1.7, i'm done.

yes, fixed...not empty promises, or "game improvements". FIXED.

BW/EA must be held accountable for their failures.
"Ib'tuur jatne tuur ash'ad kyr'amur."
"Today is a good day for someone else to die." -