Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sorc Healer/DPS and Assassin Tank/DPS Looking for OPs Guild

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > Prophecy of the Five > Guild Recruitment
Sorc Healer/DPS and Assassin Tank/DPS Looking for OPs Guild

Mavarice
01.11.2013 , 05:25 PM | #1
As the title says a friend and I are looking for a good OPs guild to run with. We played from launch to the second 'tier' and quit around 1.2 I believe. We're back now and looking to get into raiding again. We are both Rakata geared with plenty of raid experience across a variety of games. Dessixx or Ambrosius in game.

Hanianbal
01.12.2013 , 01:07 AM | #2
Hey, I'm about to crash out for the night, but hit me up in game sometime. Look for Bokata or talk with Ki'el he can help you too.
HK's VANGUARD / STARFLEET
Bokata / Hearse / Kerrighan / Osceoia / Overstock / Spyce / Tará / Warchíef

alekszander
01.12.2013 , 01:23 AM | #3
Hello Mavarice
I am Iggie, GM of Tempest, and it looks by what you''re saying we just might be a guild for you. Please check out our recruitment thread HERE for all of the details about the guild and the link to our guild site. We are a highly PvE (end game raiding oriented guild) but we also do a lot of non-raiding events to keep a strong community. Hope to see you app.

djmoore
01.21.2013 , 09:37 AM | #4
Hello Mavarice, I am Kryis GM of ISOLATION. You sound you like you would be a perfect fit for our guild. We are looking for skilled and dedicated players to join ISOLATION. We strive for excellence, while enjoying what we all love most; gaming as a team. We are firm believers that a good guild excels in one aspect of a game, but a great guild is triumphant in every facet. If you want to join a guild of our caliber apply at http://isolation.swtorhost.com

Drunkshade
01.21.2013 , 10:30 AM | #5
Check out www.chosenelite.com and feel free to ask any questions of the guild members online
Wolfshade
<Chosen Elite>

DocZoloft
01.22.2013 , 12:56 AM | #6
The Art of Warfare's <Empire of TAW> sounds like a good fit for you. Check out my signature for more information or email me at Zoloft@taw.net with any further questions.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

leegrisham
01.22.2013 , 08:48 AM | #7

Dieheart
01.27.2013 , 12:06 PM | #8
Hello. You are more than welcome to check us out: Brothers of Aggression. We are running both a imperial and republic guild. Feel free to see our recruitment thread as well HERE.