Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Vornskr PvPers

loktroa
01.11.2013 , 02:40 PM | #1
So the other day after deciding to pick up PvP after not doing any for a few mouths i found myself fighting new people i had never seen before. At this point i remembered that i has no longer on Vornskr which lead me to the question i pose to you now. Who of the Vornskr PvPers are left?
Eafon 55 Jugg Kondon 50 Shadow
<The Dark> <The Silver Order>
The Boomhammer leagcy
Harbinger

Trevalion
01.11.2013 , 03:36 PM | #2
Silver Order still has some pvp players
I and a few others from BREED occasionally log in.
There are a few other people that I recognize from vornskyr, namely most of the guys from Covenant (Macros = Airwolf etc etc.) and Aliens (I cant remember their guild name from vornskyr heh).
Ascendancy... duh

We dont make up the largest portion of people who regularly pvp on harbinger, but vornskyr folks are pretty much distributed among some of the better pub and imperial guilds (Ascendancy, deadweight, covenant).

loktroa
01.11.2013 , 04:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Trevalion View Post
Silver Order still has some pvp players
I and a few others from BREED occasionally log in.
There are a few other people that I recognize from vornskyr, namely most of the guys from Covenant (Macros = Airwolf etc etc.) and Aliens (I cant remember their guild name from vornskyr heh).
Ascendancy... duh

We dont make up the largest portion of people who regularly pvp on harbinger, but vornskyr folks are pretty much distributed among some of the better pub and imperial guilds (Ascendancy, deadweight, covenant).
<Aliens> was <The foxit hate club> and <RAGE> the PvPers i know that still PvPing are
Nycii (or however you spell her name)
Martian (he was called Alien)
Zaxia (the sorc one)
The Boomhammer leagcy
Harbinger

BHAvalon
01.12.2013 , 01:06 AM | #4
ima Vornskr pvper
Vara (Sorc/Sage Healer)

Kinslayer
01.12.2013 , 02:47 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by loktroa View Post
<Aliens> was <The foxit hate club> and <RAGE> the PvPers i know that still PvPing are
Nycii (or however you spell her name)
Martian (he was called Alien)
Zaxia (the sorc one)
Hey now, it was the <The Hate Foxit Club>!

Having said that, I (Marisi) am a Vornskr PvPer if my name is familiar to you at all.

loktroa
01.12.2013 , 10:22 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
Hey now, it was the <The Hate Foxit Club>!

Having said that, I (Marisi) am a Vornskr PvPer if my name is familiar to you at all.
Yes i do merc dps if i remember right and < Aliens> was made up mostly of <The Hate Foxit Club> members however they picked up the most of the main PvPers from <RAGE> when we moved over i know this because i was in <RAGE> and was barred from join <Aliens> due to Nycci having an unknown beef with me.
The Boomhammer leagcy
Harbinger

Snarffles
01.12.2013 , 04:47 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by loktroa View Post
Yes i do merc dps if i remember right and < Aliens> was made up mostly of <The Hate Foxit Club> members however they picked up the most of the main PvPers from <RAGE> when we moved over i know this because i was in <RAGE> and was barred from join <Aliens> due to Nycci having an unknown beef with me.
Still sour huh. And sorry darlin, wasn't just me. I just did the dirty work and said no. But you can think what you will.

Alien
Skiazomi
Uplink
Zaxia
Bane
Nycci
Marisi
Rods
Ruzone
Zeta
Fynrir
Lokki
Raesch

Arkov
Macros
Cyrene
Zoebert
Morgans
Trevalian
Hemrinkjin
Cris
Stodust
Dubstep
Andilus
Ryaire

Are all playing some more than others, not necessarily on the toon listed, many have alts or name change. I've seen a few other names randomly log in, like Amirito and Melencholie. But most of Vornskr is gone.
Nyccii & Thera'py
Nyc's, Raederli, Alystria, Vyxinn & Kind'ness

JadeEmpire
01.13.2013 , 03:11 AM | #8
I started playing again recently. It's kind of depressing because I hardly ever see any of my old friends from Vornskr.
Skiazomi

The Cerulean Legacy

loktroa
01.13.2013 , 10:02 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Snarffles View Post
Still sour huh. And sorry darlin, wasn't just me. I just did the dirty work and said no. But you can think what you will.

Alien
Skiazomi
Uplink
Zaxia
Bane
Nycci
Marisi
Rods
Ruzone
Zeta
Fynrir
Lokki
Raesch

Arkov
Macros
Cyrene
Zoebert
Morgans
Trevalian
Hemrinkjin
Cris
Stodust
Dubstep
Andilus
Ryaire

Are all playing some more than others, not necessarily on the toon listed, many have alts or name change. I've seen a few other names randomly log in, like Amirito and Melencholie. But most of Vornskr is gone.
So few... i have seen that healer that used to roll with Ned i have no clue how to spell her name but shes in <Deadweight> now. however seeing Uplink and Skia come back is awesome and gives me some hope for others.
on the note of my being sour. its all good Nyccii i don't hold it against you, my wrath is for Alien and Alien alone
The Boomhammer leagcy
Harbinger

Haystak
01.13.2013 , 11:51 AM | #10
Haxx, Synara, Yarazeth, and Andilus and Myself(Macros) still pvp from the Silver Order guys that I can think of off the top of my head. There are a few others that still raid, but, ever since Teakus left the drive for competitive pvp dropped significantly within the guild

The Silver Order mostly rock the pve scene now.

Recently a number of BREED players have returned.

Side note, who else thinks it weird that Alien(now Martian) has a guild named after him, and he isn't even in it? Good players and all, but why not just pick a new name.
60s Scoundrel,Sage
55s Everything else