Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Qyzen-"Picking Up the Trail" Quest

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
Qyzen-"Picking Up the Trail" Quest

Reedek
01.11.2013 , 04:24 AM | #1
Hello,

I was wondering if the conversation that you have with Qyzen about getting the wookie pelt has any ramifications/other dialogue conversations? Is there a later conversation where you give it to your romance companion and they react, etc.? I can't seem to find anything about this on the forums' search so I thought I would ask here! Thanks in advance.

Harlequintwo
01.20.2013 , 02:12 PM | #2
Not to my knowledge, or at least not with Iresso (and I did Qyzen's quests before Iresso's). As for Nadia, I doubt it. So far, only the Agent's companions have influenced each other.

YoshiRaphElan
01.20.2013 , 02:54 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Harlequintwo View Post
Not to my knowledge, or at least not with Iresso (and I did Qyzen's quests before Iresso's). As for Nadia, I doubt it. So far, only the Agent's companions have influenced each other.
Actually, there's a smuggler convo with Corso that adds a few lines of dialogue the farther you are. When Corso is drunk and asks why you never have fun, you can reply (ONLY if you're farther than Hoth) "Remember when Guss stuck his lightsaber in the power socket?" Another one in the same conversation, Corso can say: "We could paint Akaavi's helmet pink! Learn to swear in Mando'a!"

Harlequintwo
01.20.2013 , 04:32 PM | #4
Huh. Haven't got that far with my Smuggler.

Whilst we're on this side topic, love triangles are other good examples of companions interacting with each other. I got many laughs watching Kaliyo and Raina get on the edge of a cat fight, and the Warrior's lassies are much the same.