Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How do we fix PvP here?

TDRedmage
01.11.2013 , 03:13 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by Fallenturtle View Post
Too bad the only thing going on in that channel is PJB and Anna'ka going at it constantly..

The problem with pvp from my perspective is, although we do have a lot of "low intelligent PUGs" on our side, most of the time your going against a premade or a dual premade that is filled with fully decked out FOTM classes. Not to mention the attitudes of a couple of the republic guilds on this server just makes pvp terrible.. You shouldn't feel like your the best on the server if all you do is farm people..
Well what else is there to do? Ranked is dead and imps can't get their sh*t together...
Desahn - 55 Sniper
Kamaul - 55 Operative

Watchmen Forums

Krayshawn
01.11.2013 , 03:21 PM | #22
I have been back for a little over a month now; when I returned, I noticed a significant amount of former imps were gone, as well as many whom rerolled to Pub side. My buddies and I decided to reroll as imps (am formerly pub), I have two 50s now and am fluent in the current gameplay of imp puged WZs. There have always been bads in the game and there always will be, more often then not, people complaining about bads tend to be worse themselves.

Currently I am still working on gear, i have nearly eliminated all the recruit on my Sniper and still have a ways to go on my Jug. Things I notice on a daily basis in PuG WZs: No one wants to defend, No one calls, No one responds to call, 5 teamates can be fighting two guys and have no thought pass their mind as to "hows the other door?".

My tank atm has 17k health, yeah i know its terrible, anyway, when I play my Jug, all i do is control, cc around my healers, guard swap, taunt, you know, tank stuff. These PuG healers have no clue how to kite or LoS, I die for these dum-dums and get no recognition, they dont heal their tank. Any way, at least when I am on my sniper, i can still dish out some hell when fighting a double premade in a huttball etc. On my jug, all i can do is go for the ball, maybe get lucky while running. It is really depressing being the only one on the ball all game,,, I understand objective sucks when the team is bad, but how do people get better if no one teaches.

I talk in ops to get people involved in the match, the only others to respond are the loosers saying "you all suck" but tend to do worse then half the team. I often messege people who I notice that are trying (when it is imp v imp). I give them tips on how to fight my class, how to LoS, and how to be profeccient with their CC. People tend to be gratful by this help so i continue to do so.

Yes I have a HUGE epeen, I just like to keep it in my pants. There is an imppvp channel previously mentioned, it is always the same group in there, not many people talk. When I frequently ask, "anyone lfg?', or "DPS lfg", and get no responce, i get the feeling not many know about it. To join the channel type : /cjoin imppvp.

Thanks for reading my paragraphs!!!!
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

Krayshawn
01.11.2013 , 03:27 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TDRedmage View Post
Well what else is there to do? Ranked is dead and imps can't get their sh*t together...
Actually, your wrong, ranked is not dead. Combatmedic is doing a great service with the PuG ranked groups that have been going on. Ilye has been trying to get a similar thing going here on the imp side, but there isn't much interest. Last night we had an imp pug team running, I had alot of fun.
The Krayshawn Legacy:
Krayshawn - Vanguard El'Diablo - 29/12/0 Jug
Mufasa, GM : <Hakuna Matata> - Jedi Covenant

nidalad
01.11.2013 , 03:38 PM | #24
The imppvp channel is busted or whoever has admin is an ***, I've joined twice and have been kicked out twice. It doesn't really matter, I like to solo, but that may be why you're not getting any response.
Moonrunner

Dhrasur
01.11.2013 , 03:48 PM | #25
I'm playing ranked every night now lol oh and Moon, that's weird, I don't know why you would be boot.
Empire Ilye - Marauder | Vahilo - Sniper | Ijis - Sorcerer
Republic Unreal - Scoundrel
<Uncensored> | Jedi Covenant [Keller's Void]

TDRedmage
01.11.2013 , 04:07 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
IThings I notice on a daily basis in PuG WZs: No one wants to defend, No one calls, No one responds to call, 5 teamates can be fighting two guys and have no thought pass their mind as to "hows the other door?".
This. I have no idea what runs through these people's heads. They completely fail to care about objectives to the point you almost wonder if they've stopped caring and only play for kills. I could understand if they're new to the game, but people have been playing like this for a year now.

Quote: Originally Posted by Krayshawn View Post
Actually, your wrong, ranked is not dead. Combatmedic is doing a great service with the PuG ranked groups that have been going on. Ilye has been trying to get a similar thing going here on the imp side, but there isn't much interest. Last night we had an imp pug team running, I had alot of fun.
Sounds good I haven't done ranked in a while. What happens when an organized team shows up?
Desahn - 55 Sniper
Kamaul - 55 Operative

Watchmen Forums

Milly_
01.11.2013 , 04:17 PM | #27
TL;DR: Get max expertise if you want to win. If you want pretty numbers against scrubs, use PvE armorings and power crystals. "

I suspect the reason people think they don't need max expertise is because they're fighting the ignorant masses who also don't max expertise.
So, what I'm gathering here: the majority of good DPS whether it be Imp or Pub are complete tards. Good to know.

FailFitSloop
01.11.2013 , 04:25 PM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by Dabrixmgp View Post
I refuse to reroll but how the hell are Imps supposed to win. Im sick of the following:

Half the team leaving 30 seconds into the WZ
0-100 Coasts
Actually getting shut out in Hypergate
0-6 Huttballs
Pubs only blasting first droors in Voidstar and then refusing to access bridge just so they can camp us for the rest of their timer and then all of our timer

What can Bioware do to actually make PvP here balanced and not just lopsided farmfests. Been doing 15-20 WZs a day all week and still only have 3 wins. How can we force Imps to play better so we actually win?
Your options:
1) Learn to carry a bad pug team

2) Quit pvp

3) Get some buddies and group up...

4) Quit pvp

Oh and all the people worrying about min/max/exp etc. Half the imps need to learn their basic skills and rotation before they worry about min/maxing gear. They will suck even if they have the "perfect" setup.
An eye for an eye makes everyone blind.

Assasin - Flipflops

TDRedmage
01.11.2013 , 05:26 PM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Milly_ View Post
So, what I'm gathering here: the majority of good DPS whether it be Imp or Pub are complete tards. Good to know.
If that's all you gathered from that, then your assessment probably includes yourself.

This is exactly the problem. Willful ignorance.
Desahn - 55 Sniper
Kamaul - 55 Operative

Watchmen Forums

Milly_
01.11.2013 , 06:24 PM | #30
If that's all you gathered from that, then your assessment probably includes yourself.

This is exactly the problem. Willful ignorance.
Yup, I'm ignorant.