Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Mess is done

messfail
01.10.2013 , 10:20 PM | #1
Whether or not the masses know who Mess, Shnitzel, Fenore, initium (yes dack, that was me hehe), Messe, Méss, Méssi, or Gunga'dunga are, i jsut wanted to wish you a fond farewell. It has become too much to try and put up with the childish veneer nigh all gamers put on as a face, and i jsut can't put up with it anymore. it was nice knowing you all, and if i ever do come back, you'll have to shun me to stay away ha, else i enjoy the game like i used to.

L8r Star Wars, I had so much higher hopes then 8 hours of warzones (same exact thing) + 5 hours of rading per day. or inversely an entirety of either factor, either way the content is obsessively repetetive, and its time to get on with my life.

Dub ist ein Ehrfurtig

Reqiescat en pace Messeres
Mess With the Best and Die Like the Rest
Do or Do Not, there is no Try

Ansalem
01.10.2013 , 11:20 PM | #3
sorry to see you go, but I completely understand. The game is just stale and doesn't appear to have anything innovative or new coming with the expac. That combined with the barrens chat 2.0 we all have to put up with when we join general chat turns off a lot of people. Good luck and see you in the next big mmo that will disappoint us all.

Naoshiki
01.19.2013 , 05:37 PM | #4
Any chance you can send me that Earpiece I have been in contact with you about? or can you send me my mats back?

I contacted you on Myoho.
Don't Holocall and Speeder. It's the Law! - Audacious - Prophecy of the Five
Raiju, Feracity & Brynhìldr 55 Sorcs, Chervil 55 Sniper, Bvlgaris 55 Op
Silva'daeus 55 Bounty Hunter, Xavellia 55 Jug, Gianetta 55 PT
Malyponopos 55 Sent, Baby'Bátter 55 GS, Raijillia 55 Sage