Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

highest dps parse WITHOUT BT

TwistedTony
01.11.2013 , 03:10 PM | #21
Quote: Originally Posted by marshmallow View Post
Very happy, gratz I now believe you.

Now if only mauull could do that..
The Bastion - Descension
Rexas - Juggernaut, Predatus - Marauder, Malitus - Assassin
Vigilax - Guardian

marshmallow
01.11.2013 , 03:34 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by arkitip View Post
Nice edit there at the end.
Thnx, still a 6 minute parse lawl
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

marshmallow
01.11.2013 , 04:06 PM | #23
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
Very happy, gratz I now believe you.

Now if only mauull could do that..
thanks
Scoundrel-rep
Juke-moves
Duxo
Every Dog Has It's Day

TwistedTony
01.11.2013 , 05:33 PM | #24
Well the whole purpose of this rediculous thread/troll party was to find the gap between jugs and marauders. And the best Mara parse is 2150 and the best jug parse is 1950 which is a 200 gap. Which is a ***** cuz I def feel that's too high of a gab for 2 dps specs. Shame, vengeance is a blast
The Bastion - Descension
Vigilax - Guardian

IAmViiOLENT
01.11.2013 , 08:02 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by TwistedTony View Post
Well the whole purpose of this rediculous thread/troll party was to find the gap between jugs and marauders. And the best Mara parse is 2150 and the best jug parse is 1950 which is a 200 gap. Which is a ***** cuz I def feel that's too high of a gab for 2 dps specs. Shame, vengeance is a blast
idk, I was talking about it with guildies yesterday and we all agreed that we were fine with maras/snipers being the highest DPS. They can't do anything else, and bring either group buffs, or armor debuff as their utility. Every other class (aside from maybe the operative... poor guys) has better utility for when sh*t goes bad.

ArenCordial
01.11.2013 , 08:53 PM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
idk, I was talking about it with guildies yesterday and we all agreed that we were fine with maras/snipers being the highest DPS. They can't do anything else, and bring either group buffs, or armor debuff as their utility. Every other class (aside from maybe the operative... poor guys) has better utility for when sh*t goes bad.
Huh? Snipers/Gunslingers and Marauders/Sentinels have some of the BEST utlility powers in my mind when considering a boss fight. I play as Guardian. What do I bring to the table that other classes can't? Armor Debuff? GS/Snipers, Commandos/Mercs, Guardians/Jugg tanks can all do that. Taunt? Any tanking advanced class can do that. I wish I had a utility power half as useful as Inspiration/Transcendence/Scramble Field.

TwistedTony
01.11.2013 , 11:51 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by IAmViiOLENT View Post
It's not marauders and sents bring the highest that bugs me, it's the 200 dps gap between some of the classes

But I guess it's fair, marauders and snipers do around 2100, powertechs and Mercs do 2000, jugs, sins, sorc, do 1900. And yeah who knows what's going on with operatives. Too bad, I'd love to make one but Idc to heal
The Bastion - Descension
Vigilax - Guardian

IAmViiOLENT
01.12.2013 , 11:50 AM | #28
Quote: Originally Posted by ArenCordial View Post
Huh? Snipers/Gunslingers and Marauders/Sentinels have some of the BEST utlility powers in my mind when considering a boss fight. I play as Guardian. What do I bring to the table that other classes can't? Armor Debuff? GS/Snipers, Commandos/Mercs, Guardians/Jugg tanks can all do that. Taunt? Any tanking advanced class can do that. I wish I had a utility power half as useful as Inspiration/Transcendence/Scramble Field.
Before my jugg became a MT, I used to play as veng DPS and I can't even count how many times my off taunt would save the raid because unlike the other two tank AC's, Jugg dps have an insta stance switch, an incredible defensive CD that lets them handle even kephess NiM long enough to get a tank back up... Etc. for that reason, our guild will always have one in main raid.

IAmViiOLENT
01.13.2013 , 02:45 AM | #29
I've been looking at that parse, with no adrenals etc etc. It almost seems to me as if an armor debuff was present, as even with an absolutely perfect carnage rotation, with no armor debuff you will cap at around 2150 +- 30 or so assuming BiS and CD's/BT. I know that Vexo can't be better than a Sim, as his rotation follows that same sim's exactly. Using an armor debuff, I could easily reach that number without adrenals or a BThirst, as its not a question of skill at this point as i've already achieved within the margin of error of the spec's best sim damage. (The same damage range that the best mara's/sents are hitting, I have a difficult time believing that Vexo would be 100+ dps higher than any other mara/sent in the world).
http://www.torparse.com/a/98355/time...0/Damage+Dealt

Failing that, I could assume that he simply edited out using bloodthirst from his log, its very simple to do (You literally ctrl+f and remove the pertinent lines... lol).
Either way, Im gonna have to call BS on a 2150 parse without any BT or even adrenal when he had prior to that never even posted a full CD parse above 2200.

DokoPL
01.13.2013 , 04:05 AM | #30
I know it may be a little offtopic, but its really important for me So here's my problem - i'm almost BIS now, missing 4 armorings and offhand hilt. The problem is, that the highest dummy parse i could manage was about 1800 - when i see marauders scoring over 2100 i simply feel jealous :P Could you take a look at my gear/rotation etc. and tell me what i'm doing wrong and how to fix it? I'm running out of ideas

http://www.torparse.com/a/87681 - dummy fight
http://www.torparse.com/a/87671 - hardmode TFB run
http://www.torparse.com/a/89477 - Nightmare Pilgrim kill (+Gargath and Snowblind, yes i was tanking them :P)
http://swtor.askmrrobot.com/characte...4-0f45f3bea7b4 - mr. Robot