Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

DDE items!

krejar
12.20.2011 , 10:00 AM | #1
Why don't I have any of my DDE items available to my other characters? Is it ONLY 1 character that can get the items? If so, that is some weak *** **** going on. The items aren't even that good, but good god. To limit them to only 1 character is pathetic.

Darthshnooky
12.20.2011 , 10:01 AM | #2
It's not limited, every character on your account gets them. Check your in-game mail.

GrolschUK
12.20.2011 , 10:01 AM | #3
Every character should get an in game mail with the items attached,

IcyDeath
12.20.2011 , 10:03 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by krejar View Post
Why don't I have any of my DDE items available to my other characters? Is it ONLY 1 character that can get the items? If so, that is some weak *** **** going on. The items aren't even that good, but good god. To limit them to only 1 character is pathetic.
Check your mail in game. You may not get an indicator.

krejar
12.20.2011 , 10:04 AM | #5
Well dang. Thank you for clarifying this

I got my 2nd character to the Fleet but have not received my mail. I guess it is an issue at the moment with my account or something.

matakusan
12.20.2011 , 10:04 AM | #6
I haven't received DDE items yet either. Didn't receive pet from weekend beta i was in either. I'm sure it will get fixed.

Darthshnooky
12.20.2011 , 10:07 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by matakusan View Post
I haven't received DDE items yet either. Didn't receive pet from weekend beta i was in either. I'm sure it will get fixed.
They were just testing the mail item system with that weekend pet. You don't get any in-game items for beta participation.

kookyabird
12.20.2011 , 10:23 AM | #8
I've found on some new characters that the mail indicator will now show up for the pre-order and DDE items. Check your mailboxes anyways to ensure that you in fact do not have the items.