Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Ash 1.0 Concealment Operative Swtor PvP

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Imperial Agent > Operative
Ash 1.0 Concealment Operative Swtor PvP

Discredit's Avatar


Discredit
01.10.2013 , 02:42 PM | #1
Youtube 1080p HD - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sC-QtyTPOKE

Swtormovie.com - http://www.swtormovies.com/movieview.php?id=4143

Enjoy!



Spoiler


We need more Love <3

Cryowolf's Avatar


Cryowolf
01.10.2013 , 07:25 PM | #2
Excellent video! Please do a Lethality one next and become my hero.
Raisins--Scoundrel--The Harbinger

tatatan's Avatar


tatatan
01.11.2013 , 07:17 AM | #3
I saw first roughly minute and turned it off. Video is very nice, you play great, but .... i saw similar cutscenes x bad geared players so many times ....
e.g. like ...Here ... video starts where guy dies in first rotation (almost) ...
There is some many videos from other Conceals posted all around on forum ... critting HS by 7k on some sorc in ****** gear .....next cut...next cut etc etc ...

It all looks so nice, but it just covers, how we really stand in fight.
Show me where you jump 26k HP Jugg guarding that node or show me how you kick***** 25kHP tanksassin guarding that node .... show me those videos anytime - even if you loose.
And even if you loose, than i'd enjoy comments like:
'Ok i got kicked because ... or lost here because ....i did this bad move .... i could actually learn something then - from this i just can learn the rotation - if i'm newbie.

Please doesn't take this as criticism of your play - as it is (as i said above) great. I just criticize the choice of opponents in video, that's all.

my 2c ...

Discredit's Avatar


Discredit
01.30.2013 , 03:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
... critting HS by 7k on some sorc in ****** gear .....next cut...next cut etc etc ...
What? i'm critting only 4k ~


Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
I saw first roughly minute and turned it off.
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
my 2c ...
yeah

Quote: Originally Posted by Cryowolf View Post
Excellent video! Please do a Lethality one next and become my hero.
sry bro, i don't play lethality

snave's Avatar


snave
01.30.2013 , 10:31 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by tatatan View Post
I saw first roughly minute and turned it off. Video is very nice, you play great, but .... i saw similar cutscenes x bad geared players so many times ....
e.g. like ...Here ... video starts where guy dies in first rotation (almost) ...
There is some many videos from other Conceals posted all around on forum ... critting HS by 7k on some sorc in ****** gear .....next cut...next cut etc etc ...

It all looks so nice, but it just covers, how we really stand in fight.
Show me where you jump 26k HP Jugg guarding that node or show me how you kick***** 25kHP tanksassin guarding that node .... show me those videos anytime - even if you loose.
And even if you loose, than i'd enjoy comments like:
'Ok i got kicked because ... or lost here because ....i did this bad move .... i could actually learn something then - from this i just can learn the rotation - if i'm newbie.

Please doesn't take this as criticism of your play - as it is (as i said above) great. I just criticize the choice of opponents in video, that's all.

my 2c ...
I would suggest you rewatch it.

Can't comment on the skill levels of his opposition as I don't play on his server but he wasn't smacking them for 5K hits so I can assume they're at least war hero level.

Solid play, good production value and all in all a entertaining video. Didn't like the slow motion parts though but that's just me

POPsi's Avatar


POPsi
01.31.2013 , 04:35 AM | #6
not a bad video, my only concern with this is the average skill of the enemies you were fighting... I mean there isn't much action from their part just standing there still while you kill them mostly. I am not that of an uber-high skilled player, but that's my view on this. And please, no dubstep

Discredit's Avatar


Discredit
01.31.2013 , 08:00 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by POPsi View Post
no dubstep
next time

Baalzamon's Avatar


Baalzamon
02.01.2013 , 11:12 AM | #8
Nice clip but use ur snare more often.

AngelofCain's Avatar


AngelofCain
02.03.2013 , 01:18 PM | #9
i watched for a bit, nice tactics, but.. try to use your probe more often specially with acidblade is on the target, you can get 4k crits or higher.
Hallow, ägronä, <Status unknown> -(Concealment Operative)
Elite Warlord (since1.2) // Warzone Annihilator