Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a RP group

markamadeo
01.14.2013 , 06:48 PM | #11
Ok we are looking for a trooper. The three of us are really excited to get started and the first session between Ha'rugo and Kitkin have gone well. Amahd would like to start playing however . If anyone is interested please let us know!

Adric_the_Red
01.15.2013 , 11:14 AM | #12
Just to update the thread for others who might be interested, Kitkin and Ha'rugo were contacted in game, and we have a trooper to team up with Amahd. The two Jedi completed their trials on Tython, and are at Carrick Station, awaiting the arrival of their non-Force using companions-to-be.

MTFBWY

Soopavillin
01.26.2013 , 06:40 PM | #13
Hey there, I liked your idea, is there any way to still get in on this? Old player returning to game, have a 24 and 11 Republic and 17&11 Imp on this server so far.

markamadeo
01.28.2013 , 03:03 PM | #14
@Soopavillin I kind of feel bad that we already have four players. But I really want you to find your own group too. What do you want to play as? I found players faster than I expected. You should then be able to find your own group. I guess we could then start a guild or something or do operations.

So anyone who is browsing the forums, we are looking for 3 more players to start with Soopavillin. Post here or send Amadh a PM ingame...

Soopavillin
01.29.2013 , 01:28 AM | #15
No worries, hope I can have the same success as you all in pairing up. I think in this scenario I am most interested in being a Consular/Sage but I am pretty open to other roles as well. If anyone is interested please post back on here, would love to start this soon!

yojacca
02.02.2013 , 02:47 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by markamadeo View Post
@Soopavillin I kind of feel bad that we already have four players. But I really want you to find your own group too. What do you want to play as? I found players faster than I expected. You should then be able to find your own group. I guess we could then start a guild or something or do operations.

So anyone who is browsing the forums, we are looking for 3 more players to start with Soopavillin. Post here or send Amadh a PM ingame...
Interested also, wondering if you already started.

Soopavillin
02.02.2013 , 03:37 AM | #17
Sort of/Not Really...
I have been trying to put something together with another player over on Ebon Hawk. Haven't gotten to play with each other yet, so if you, or anyone else is interested post here or send me a PM.

Vivronkasaur
02.02.2013 , 04:06 PM | #18
Very neat idea. I'd love to get in on something like this. Still really need to level a trooper (unsure what adv spec just yet. likely vanguard). And maybe I could get my friend on this too! I'm sure he'd love to join
Unsure what he'd play. Probably a sentinel. He doesn't have one of those yet.
<The Initiative> | <Ambition>
Vyuka - 50 Seer | Zalj - 50 Medic
Kylu - 50 Sawbones | Temra - 50 Annihilator

Soopavillin
02.02.2013 , 04:36 PM | #19
I'm glad to see this idea is getting some love! However I think I am going to be playing over on Ebon Hawk, nothing personal BC!
We still haven't really gotten organized yet, birthdays and family in town this weekend, but I am working on it. I am going to poach/repost this thread over on Ebon Hawk, if anyone is interested, find me there or through PMs.