Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Rakghoul plague return?

Trispast
01.10.2013 , 11:35 AM | #1
I was just curious if the Rakghoul plauge would be making a return. It started last year in April, so I thought now would be a good time to bring up the idea to allow a little bit of development time if changes are going to be made.

Keypek
01.10.2013 , 11:37 AM | #2
It would be nice to have it come back. Would like to get some more black/green crystals.

More frequent events in general would be a huge plus. Even if they have to recycle the only two they've done in over a year's time.
K'mpek/Keypek or some variation
55s=1 of everything. Vanguard main.
Undercon __ ICE Breaker>Corellian Run>The Shadowlands

Trispast
01.10.2013 , 11:47 AM | #3
I was thinking the same thing, with F2P and Cartel Market coming out there has been a lack of content add for the past few months. I am ready for something new, even if it is an old event!

cycao
01.10.2013 , 11:48 AM | #4
I miss warzones with random people blowing up, that and I have like 200 dna samples in my bank still.

Pscyon
01.10.2013 , 11:54 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Keypek View Post
Even if they have to recycle the only two they've done in over a year's time.
Two? What else? Only one I can think of.
Sith Sorcerer

Galbatorrix
01.10.2013 , 11:56 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Trispast View Post
I was just curious if the Rakghoul plauge would be making a return. It started last year in April, so I thought now would be a good time to bring up the idea to allow a little bit of development time if changes are going to be made.

I have a character on Harbringer that is still infected. I've thought about going onto fleet and seeing if I can get a bunch of people to stand around me and then we could all spread it again.

MoobooMagoo
01.10.2013 , 11:58 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
Grand Acquisitions Race was the other one.
Explorer: 80% Achiever: 60% Killer: 47% Socializer: 13%

Daniel Erickson and the Amazing Technicolor Dream-Abs

Lhorian
01.10.2013 , 11:59 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Pscyon View Post
The Grand Acquisition Race where you could get those Legacy crossbow weapons. The next event should have some Legacy lightsabers or something. :P So you can transfer hilts as well.

RobHampshire
01.10.2013 , 11:59 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Galbatorrix View Post
I have a character on Harbringer that is still infected. I've thought about going onto fleet and seeing if I can get a bunch of people to stand around me and then we could all spread it again.
Do it, do it. You know you want to.

Trispast
01.10.2013 , 12:02 PM | #10
It doesn't spread anymore, I tried it on one of my alts a few months ago, you just explode and no one else gets it