Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Fastest AC and spec to level

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Classes > Sith Inquisitor
Fastest AC and spec to level

Shipwright
01.20.2013 , 06:56 PM | #11
I ended up going Sorc...and even as a healer I seem to mow things down. Healing appeals to me as a tool, so I tend to always go for a healer ( i have a much neglected non healing toon...may never go back to it, not sure). Just my thing. But, I really really am enjoying the Sorc! Still low level with it, so maybe there are suprises ahead but classes seem to develop and improve later.

verfallen
01.20.2013 , 07:22 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Shipwright View Post
I ended up going Sorc...and even as a healer I seem to mow things down. Healing appeals to me as a tool, so I tend to always go for a healer ( i have a much neglected non healing toon...may never go back to it, not sure). Just my thing. But, I really really am enjoying the Sorc! Still low level with it, so maybe there are suprises ahead but classes seem to develop and improve later.
At low level, specced heal or dps isn't much a factor, the first 2 tier of any tree being accessible to any 31 points spec.

You start seeing a small difference depending on the spec between 15 and 19, mostly just small tweaks making things more fluid, small damage boosts to some move.

Then at 20 you get the first, spec oriented move. Healers gain a HoT which is going to be the central point of yor heal through the proc it gives, and both DPS spec gain a powerful AoE.

At that point, they'll become more powerful than you with thrash groups. At level 34 you'll somewhat catch back with force storm, but they'll then have much better single target dps. You will obviously have much better survivability tough.

Elementlord
01.23.2013 , 05:16 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by SnoggyMack View Post
Stealthing through quests has you end up skipping a lot of the bonus "kill X" missions. Which, ironically, slows down the levelling rate.
You can always kill what's needed for bonuses and stealth past everything else, which wouldn't put as much of a damper on leveling.