Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for a guild.

KevinnTCG
01.09.2013 , 04:15 PM | #1
IGN name is Kevinntcg, will be on for a bit today for about another 5 hours from this post. I am a level 50 Imperial Agent with a few other alts none at a relevant level to mention. I have a subscription and have just returned to this game after a long break from it. Hoping for a guild that will help me re-learn the game and help me get up to speed with the games changes.

DocZoloft
01.10.2013 , 01:01 AM | #2
The Art of Warfare's <Empire of TAW> would love to have you. We'll get you up to speed. Check out my signature for more information or email me at Zoloft@taw.net if you have any questions.
Zoloc | Xanaxa | Gardasil | Mohrphine | Prozaq | Valiumm | Klonopinn | Rytalin | Vicodina | Cilline

SoyChulo
01.10.2013 , 10:58 AM | #3
Check out our site in my signature.

We are a balanced, fun guild who really gets along.
<E> Guild - Progression raiding
Fun, casual or hard-core, players feel free to apply

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 01:39 PM | #4
The guild I'm in doesn't care if you make light/dark or neutral choices we are Gray Jedi accepting all Republic classes and in the future we'll have an Imperial side as well.
Have a look at our page that is in my sig.
Contact me or SithWarFighter by PM if your interested.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

Hairyzac
01.10.2013 , 01:44 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Talon_Starfire View Post
The guild I'm in doesn't care if you make light/dark or neutral choices we are Gray Jedi accepting all Republic classes and in the future we'll have an Imperial side as well.
Have a look at our page that is in my sig.
Contact me or SithWarFighter by PM if your interested.
Pretty sure not a single guild cares what story choices you make in game?

Talon_Starfire
01.10.2013 , 01:59 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Hairyzac View Post
Pretty sure not a single guild cares what story choices you make in game?
I thought most would be stricter since they are Republic and would want to enforce laws I guess I was mistaken.
May the Gray Jedi Order Prevail Server: Prophecy of the Five
Looking for Sith guild.
Jhornak - Sith Assassin Zarchon - Jedi Shadow Cadezann - Smuggler Vistani -Trooper

xJOJOx
01.14.2013 , 08:52 PM | #7
Sith Order Supremacy is recruiting new players and it sounds like you are just the addition we are looking for! We are a smaller PVE oriented guild progressing through Ops weekly. We are hoping to get more people so that we can make raid nights more frequent. We have a website, http://syndicateofscallywags.enjin.com where you can register. We also have a mumble chat server so we can all talk while in-game. We have a BLAST no matter what we are doing and we love to also play other games together as well. I like to think of us as a good group of friends just having fun gaming together! Hit our website up and register if we sound like a group you would be interested in joining. Or you can hit me up in-game, my main toon's name is Booner. Hope to hear from you soon!