Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Looking for an Empire Guild full of ThirtySomething Year Olds.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger > Guild Recruitment
Looking for an Empire Guild full of ThirtySomething Year Olds.

Graydon
01.09.2013 , 02:43 PM | #1
I am a few years older than the thirtysomething crowd, but I am looking to apply for membership to an Empire Guild that has a roster where the average age is mid 30's. Does one exist?

I'm a working family man by day, but manage to find time to play each night after kids homework and chores are done.
I do consider myself semi-casual, but I have been playing MMO's for a few years and my favorite in-game fun are running FP's and Ops.

I have two characters in the mid 20's, but they should hit 50 in a few months.

NelsonFoxatron
01.09.2013 , 05:51 PM | #2
They DO exist. I'd say our average age is probably 33-35. I've also always said if we could open a daycare center for guildies - we'd make a fortune. Check us out herefor more info. If you're interested in joining contact me via the website, or hit me up in game. Grav'evel

dmadrt
01.11.2013 , 02:17 PM | #3
Hello,
Please check out Children of Korriban(Imp)/Grim's Last Chancers(Pub). I am the GM for Children of Korriban, our information is in my forum signature below. I am 30 and most of our active players are in there 30's, some are 40's and older and a few are in there 20's.
Thanks!
I hope to hear from you soon
Recruit http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=873357
Website www.childrenofkorriban.enjin.com
Contact us at childrenofkorriban@gmail.com
Toons: J'Nor - Sith Marauder, J'avicor - Sith Sorcerer, Mistar'J - Powertech