Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Funny Story About Smash

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Funny Story About Smash

Capt_Beers
01.09.2013 , 01:05 PM | #1
Last night I saved a quest reward and accepted in a WZ to hit 50 on my Shadow. I put on my 2 pieces of BM gear and 3 Recruit pieces I had from chests on Tattoine (393 expertise). With my Accelerated, Force potency, Bombardment Projects I was hitting somewhere in the 5k combined range. that was my hardest hitter while lvl 50 in a lowbie WZ with a huge gap in expertise.

I have been hit that hard by lowbie Smashers in lowbie WZ's before.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

cycao
01.09.2013 , 01:08 PM | #2

Capt_Beers
01.09.2013 , 01:14 PM | #3
I can only imagine what I would have been hitting for with a Smash monkey.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>
Keef-Stone 60 Serenity | | Keets-Stone 60 Seer | | Keith-Stone 60 Combat Medic | | Keeth-Stone 60 Vigilance
Keet-Stone 55 Focus | | CaptBeers 60 Arsenal | | Kee'th 60 Pyrotech | | FOTM-Reroll 55 Tactics

Zunayson
01.09.2013 , 01:16 PM | #4
Now do it with a real killer like a sniper with already optimized wh gear. I get 4k a lot with my green-geared assassin, I imagine with purples I can reach 5k pretty easily, no need for expertise.

the results need to be filmed.
Quote: Originally Posted by Uber_the_Goober View Post
Bioware couldn't balance a sheet of plywood if it were laying [sic] on the ground.
Quote: Originally Posted by Aragost View Post
Make sure you take 3/3 in the "knowing how to play" box

cycao
01.09.2013 , 01:33 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
I can only imagine what I would have been hitting for with a Smash monkey.
Ill let you know when I hit 50 on my monkey. I have all the mods/enhancements and need one more armoring, all I need is some legacy gear and he is going to be fully min/maxed for the most part...should be fun, ill record it.

Capt_Beers
01.09.2013 , 01:35 PM | #6
I have a Gunslinger I could do this on. It'll take a few weeks to get the gear and get him to 50 though.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>

Capt_Beers
01.09.2013 , 01:48 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by cycao View Post
Ill let you know when I hit 50 on my monkey. I have all the mods/enhancements and need one more armoring, all I need is some legacy gear and he is going to be fully min/maxed for the most part...should be fun, ill record it.
Is it considered ethical to experiment on the lowbies like this I wonder?

I'm sure the Empire would be okay with it but I don't know how my Gunslinger Republic handlers would like it or if my Vanguards (as I'm absolutely doing the same thing with him) commanding officer would find that sort of behavior fitting of an officer in the Republic SpecFor.
<HVND> <MALEVOLENT>

cycao
01.09.2013 , 01:50 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by Capt_Beers View Post
Is it considered ethical to experiment on the lowbies like this I wonder?

I'm sure the Empire would be okay with it but I don't know how my Gunslinger Republic handlers would like it or if my Vanguards (as I'm absolutely doing the same thing with him) commanding officer would find that sort of behavior fitting of an officer in the Republic SpecFor.
Eh, its one game.

Joesixxpack
01.09.2013 , 01:51 PM | #9
I saw Keef's name at the end but somehow missed you during the match.

Just as well according to your post haha! Thanks for the bonus contributions to my (Dark'n'Stormy) heal score

Xerain
01.09.2013 , 02:02 PM | #10
I do 5k hit's on my level 43 twink sniper in lowbies on most ambushes...

In fact most targets get ambush>snipe>follow through= dead then next = snipe>snipe>follow through=dead.

Sooo...