Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Pub PvP

majorglory
01.09.2013 , 08:26 AM | #1
Pub PvP on this server is disturbing. I have never seen such a discrepancy before in any game that I have played. Our peeps even lack the testicular fortitude to finish a WZ. What is even more disturbing is that the quitters are usually the under geared folks who are simply throwing comms away.

I would love to point out one factor and hope that it gets better over time.. but that is not likely.

Maybe I am alone in what I see, I hope so.

sirullrich
01.09.2013 , 02:33 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by majorglory View Post
Pub PvP on this server is disturbing. I have never seen such a discrepancy before in any game that I have played. Our peeps even lack the testicular fortitude to finish a WZ. What is even more disturbing is that the quitters are usually the under geared folks who are simply throwing comms away.

I would love to point out one factor and hope that it gets better over time.. but that is not likely.

Maybe I am alone in what I see, I hope so.
Just do what most of the pubs do on this server. Stay at level 49 with 16k-17k hp and own lowbies!!!! Leave right before the wz ends and stay at 49 for a few weeks.

majorglory
01.09.2013 , 06:53 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by sirullrich View Post
Just do what most of the pubs do on this server. Stay at level 49 with 16k-17k hp and own lowbies!!!! Leave right before the wz ends and stay at 49 for a few weeks.

do people really do this on purpose?

Argure
01.09.2013 , 08:50 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by majorglory View Post
do people really do this on purpose?
I use it to powerlevel guildies and friends through warzones. Sue me.
OPERATIVE LI'LL ZORAH PROPHECY O/T FIVE
JUST WIPE IT

rhakoth
01.09.2013 , 09:58 PM | #5
And they can still receive comms for this?! They just don't get the experience and so don't level up...?

Caeliux
01.10.2013 , 02:43 AM | #7
Had really good matches tonite with some pubs, yea I was in some premades with mates and friends but had a blast.

I think everyone's experience is different and usually the try hards that talk smack all match and downgrade everyone is the ones not having fun due to typing and crying so much in chat.

The people that enjoy a win or a lose is the ones having fun and brushing it off like nobody's business.

My 2 pennies.

Dabrixmgp
01.10.2013 , 08:11 AM | #8
So that explains why I cant win a damn thing while leveling my new Sniper. Went 0 for 9 last night.

JustinxDuff
01.10.2013 , 09:08 AM | #9
Last night was a surprisingly good night for Republic. I won 6/7 games, this is a rarity!
Bluntasaurus - Gunslinger - Ewoks Anonyous
Bluntskii - Sentinel - Ewoks Anonymous
Prophecy of the Five
Push the envelope, watch it bend

LarryRow
01.10.2013 , 09:51 AM | #10
Hmm I thought most of the pubs on this server PvE'd or rerolled to Imp.

Quote: Originally Posted by JustinxDuff View Post
Last night was a surprisingly good night for Republic. I won 6/7 games, this is a rarity!
Indeed, Pubs have been doing well last couple of nights. Not sure if they have stepped it up or all the good imps are doing something else.
A classic sig that should not be lost:
Quote:
Stunned , pew pew hack slash , stunned , running backward circles, stunned cannot move, pew pew, break stun, 30 second snare, wha?!?!!? stunned, knockdown, ...less stun more pew pew and hacknslash please.