Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Denova is BROKEN

Gray_Stalker
01.09.2013 , 07:33 AM | #1
Really blows when you finally get a group together for Denova and the place bugs out. Spent a good part of my afternoon getting a group together of the correct makeup. After getting together a decent team we one shot Zorn and Tosh, then killed the tanks pretty fast as well. Keep in mind only a couple of us in the group had previously completed the operation. Then came the mindsweeper. Two times we found ourselfs unable to target any of the NPC's. After the second time our off tank had enough of the broken a** operation and the team fell apart. I am SO happy that you guys fixed all that Cartel Coin stuff. Can you now please fix the actual gameplay bugs? I can not see wasting any time getting another team together for Denova until you make an attempt to fix it. The place is hard enough without having to " hope we dont get a bug this time". Also, Lost Island still has an add bug at the second boss that has been there since the flashpoint opened. Its no wonder so many players do not participate in SWTOR pve content at 50. I felt like a real jerk after talking my guild into giving it a shot, almost having players rage quit the game all together after bugs appear. Anyway, priority is all I have left to say.

RikuvonDrake
01.09.2013 , 07:41 AM | #2
Would love to know more about these bugs you are talking about as I just finished a full SM run on one of my characters and yesterday finished a Nightmare run, and we never encountered any bugs on the third boss =)
Dread Master - Deposer of The Dread Masters - Conqueror of the Dread Fortress
Not Good Enough | Riku - Rikacha - Rikachu - Rikachi - Rikache - Rikachacha - Rikache
Ruthless | Susannah - Fauna - Wildthorn - Krewel - Montör
Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd

POPsi
01.09.2013 , 08:42 AM | #3
never heard of this bug, even though I did this boss a fair amount of times... anyway, report it on the appropriate channels, it never hurts.

snowmon
01.09.2013 , 08:47 AM | #4
got ya weekly done, whats the problem? :P
lvl 55 PT DPS, ToFN Server

WillCaedes
01.09.2013 , 08:51 AM | #5
I hear there's a special reward for those that complete a bugged version of Denova. Ohh wait, thats impossible. :/

Kephess used to bug out on my guild a while back..got to the point where I just stopped tanking Denova SM and worked on TFB SM because of that. Eventually we got it down, but best of luck to you OP.
Audio Customization for Weapons:
Thread: http://www.swtor.com/community/showt...45#post7864645
Poll: http://goo.gl/Y1Mvfk

iimagiicii
01.09.2013 , 08:57 AM | #6
Never had a problem with any boss in Denova. get good.

Ansalem
01.09.2013 , 11:09 AM | #7
people in raid getting too close to walls and having issues with camera angle not allowing you to click or tab onto mobs? I know there are issues with targetting when Im zoomed out 100% and suddenly I can't see the names or target anything until I move away from say a wall.

MonsterrLuv
01.09.2013 , 12:28 PM | #8
Our raid group cleared Nightmare EC last night (for the first time, yay!) with little to no issues. There were a few minor bugs that didn't persist throughout the raid, like a random spot where one tank couldn't visibly SEE Kephess after he jumped out of the walker, but the next attempt the issue was gone.

Are you sure it wasn't just a one-time bug or weird positioning??
Canderous Ordo
Darth Manushya
Inquisitor Healer
Insurrected

AshlaBoga
01.09.2013 , 02:39 PM | #9
There are some bugs on Kephess that I've seen (kill the walker in 2 Phases and he bugs out) but other than Kephess the EC bosses are pretty much bug free. I think you may have camera issues - the game doesn't let you attack through walls so try adjusting your camera angle for this fight.
Typhojem Legacy, Jung Ma server
VICIOUS
Lord of Corruption

Gray_Stalker
01.09.2013 , 03:26 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by AshlaBoga View Post
There are some bugs on Kephess that I've seen (kill the walker in 2 Phases and he bugs out) but other than Kephess the EC bosses are pretty much bug free. I think you may have camera issues - the game doesn't let you attack through walls so try adjusting your camera angle for this fight.
Thanks for the info.. I have completed Denova several times myself. Had not seen this before either. It was not isolated to me though. About half the raid group could not target anything once the third boss fight started.