Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

current imperial pvp guild line up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
current imperial pvp guild line up

MitchPB's Avatar


MitchPB
01.17.2013 , 10:02 PM | #51
Quote: Originally Posted by absentsanity View Post
You are probably leaving out the part where after they lept you, you killed them all b/c they are cov trash.
Geeze that was a little harsh don't ya think :/

TyraelJedi's Avatar


TyraelJedi
01.17.2013 , 10:24 PM | #52
Quote: Originally Posted by absentsanity View Post
You are probably leaving out the part where after they lept you, you killed them all b/c they are cov trash.
ROFL. Way to get lolsmashed in the forums by a bunch of gurlz.
Daringer


C O V A N A N T/ Ghost Infantry

Mr_Elotes's Avatar


Mr_Elotes
01.17.2013 , 11:29 PM | #53
So as I am reading this thread (well cont. from page 3ish from before), I am eating kettle cooked popcorn on break. The popcorn that I am eating somehow feels extremely appropiate for the last few pages of this thread (nom nom nom), lol.

My opinion of covenant, well of all the guilds on both imp and pub is this...It's my opinion and no one elses needs to know it. Lol. I do like playing against/with most you tho.
<ISWHODUNIT>
Snuck'in, R'senole, Snucks, Snuck'out
Unsober PVPer

AltruisticRage's Avatar


AltruisticRage
01.17.2013 , 11:43 PM | #54
Quote: Originally Posted by absentsanity View Post
You are probably leaving out the part where after they lept you, you killed them all b/c they are cov trash.
So I hear that being an internet tough guy gets you tons of ladies.
Altruistic <C O V E N A N T> // Sage Healer // The Harbinger
"PvP like you are PvPing for your fake dead girlfriend"

Ghostofthesky's Avatar


Ghostofthesky
01.18.2013 , 08:58 AM | #55
Quote: Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
So I hear that being an internet tough guy gets you tons of ladies.
IT DOES! Now I know what I've been doing wrong all these years
Lok'ie
War Machine
The Harbinger

IAmViiOLENT's Avatar


IAmViiOLENT
01.18.2013 , 09:24 AM | #56
Quote: Originally Posted by ThroughVictory View Post
Somewhat.. but not really, suppose its just chance that we never meet in warzones
Derriphan/Drain/Zez is my favorite <3

I look forward to the day you meet my Sorc Zez, bubble spec for dayssss

Archiah's Avatar


Archiah
01.19.2013 , 01:55 AM | #57
Quote: Originally Posted by absentsanity View Post
You are probably leaving out the part where after they lept you, you killed them all b/c they are cov trash.
I take pitty upon you.

The last time I saw you in a warzone, Covenant was repeatedly scoring against you, and all you could do was call them scrubs as you respawned. Trash talk will only take you so far. Eventually you have to back it up with something resembling skill. Thus far you have been found wanting.

Skylarc's Avatar


Skylarc
01.19.2013 , 10:25 AM | #58
Quote: Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
So I hear that being an internet tough guy gets you tons of ladies.
Just ask Manti Te'o
Akil'zon: 55 Combat Medic: <The Elite>
Skylarc: 55 Defense Guardian: <The Elite>
Akil'zen: Marksmanship Sniper: <We got death star>

Mackeyla's Avatar


Mackeyla
01.19.2013 , 03:32 PM | #59
Quote: Originally Posted by Mudmink View Post
Or fake sobbing, maybe that will work? I hear most guys are uncomfortable with emotions.
That would probably work

OR

We could just make them get into mumble with us while we braid eachother's hair and gossip about Justin Bieber, get into a heated debate about our favorite flavors of Lipsmackers, try to outdo eachother concerning the RIDICULOUS number of shoes we own, go in depth about our menstrual cycles, and...trying to think up some more chick cliches that might work in this scenario....

I'll have to get back to you on this one...

How about this....

STOP KILLING US! WE'RE GIRLS!
(This message brought to you by the girly population of The Harbinger server. No bunnies were harmed in the creation of this post. We like bunnies.)
~*~Mackayla~*~Mackaela~*~Mackenzi~*~
In my fist there's a song...
Do you want to sing along?

~*~Ascendancy~*~

PeteyLo's Avatar


PeteyLo
01.19.2013 , 03:53 PM | #60
Quote: Originally Posted by Mackeyla View Post
That would probably work

OR

We could just make them get into mumble with us while we braid eachother's hair and gossip about Justin Bieber, get into a heated debate about our favorite flavors of Lipsmackers, try to outdo eachother concerning the RIDICULOUS number of shoes we own, go in depth about our menstrual cycles, and...trying to think up some more chick cliches that might work in this scenario....

I'll have to get back to you on this one...

How about this....

STOP KILLING US! WE'RE GIRLS!
(This message brought to you by the girly population of The Harbinger server. No bunnies were harmed in the creation of this post. We like bunnies.)
Tea, and boyfriends was enough for me >_<
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?