Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

current imperial pvp guild line up

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Harbinger
current imperial pvp guild line up

agape_
01.09.2013 , 04:37 AM | #1
Just making a list from memory about the current state of pvp rankings on the imperial side. This is based solely on my knowledge of organized premades and their performance in warzones.

1.full resolve
2.ascendancy
3.we haz cookies
4.yes
5.army of monkeys
6.evil genius
7.resevoir dogs
8.disconnect
9.hostile takeover
10.aliens
11.war machine
12.BOSS
13.dreadnaughts
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

PeteyLo
01.09.2013 , 09:25 AM | #2
I'd like to see the republic line up.

And for the record Disconnect/Hostile Takeover has beaten YES, Evil Genius, Reservoir Dog's, as far as Army of Monkey's every time we've queued with them neither of our "A," teams have been on so Idk about that one.
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?

AltruisticRage
01.09.2013 , 10:37 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by PeteyLo View Post
1. Dps that never focus someone.
2. More dps that never focus someone.
3. Node deserters.
4. Dps that let Imperials run a train on republic healers.
5. Organized republic PvP guilds.
6. Dps that never focus or interrupt.
Altruistic <C O V E N A N T> // Sage Healer // The Harbinger
"PvP like you are PvPing for your fake dead girlfriend"

sphyg
01.09.2013 , 11:07 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by AltruisticRage View Post
1. Dps that never focus someone.
2. More dps that never focus someone.
3. Node deserters.
4. Dps that let Imperials run a train on republic healers.
5. Organized republic PvP guilds.
6. Dps that never focus or interrupt.
I lol'd. I'd say that's about 75% of republic players.

"But I don't need to focus. I do uber DPS." End of the match they have done 60k DMG. That's the pub players I know.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

Abbrachmann
01.09.2013 , 01:50 PM | #5
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^

Not trying to be a douche about it at all but, the games and times I play it does seem like that to the T . The imperials when I solo que and am not with any of my C O V E N A N T members it seems like the imperials are more objective based players but I do not want to start back up the debate on who has the better players imps or republic it does go back and forth. It all comes down to who is queing that night and who is grouped up with people and using team speak, mumble, vent ext..
Fajfycx/Brajmahal/Abb'ster - Breakfast
RIP Bastion
Double Sorc is best comp

sphyg
01.09.2013 , 02:10 PM | #6
I agree abbster. I don't think one side is any better than the other. Last night I went 8-3 in warzones. One was an alderaan where we lost 10-0. So we were pretty competitive all night.

I think people need to quit worrying about their numbers so much and guard that damn node you just left empty.

Oh and if they would just say west/east 3 when they see them instead of after they die.

But I ask too much.
Sphyg - Tha'dokta - Sphig - - - Bastion
Sphig - Sa'rissa - Sphygg - Who'just - U'just - - - Harbinger
The Chatos Paladins

RevanKun
01.09.2013 , 04:53 PM | #7
IMO, 1-49 PVP should be for learning how to play the wz and 50 should be for mastering it. There is no excuse for not going for objectives in 50 wz. How is it possible that no one goes to snow on CW or a Sorc pretends to be Barry Sanders in Huttball? The better teams understand the wz and took the time to understand strategy in 1-49. Keep in mind, many schmuck players join so they can get the +113 power WH relic then promptly return to the scripted dance that is PVE.
Hyperspace Cannon (Pennywise)>Drooga's (Banebdjedet)>The Harbinger (Banebdjedet)
1st MMO ever

Mookind
01.09.2013 , 05:17 PM | #8

And for the record Disconnect/Hostile Takeover has beaten YES, Evil Genius, Reservoir Dog's, as far as Army of Monkey's every time we've queued with them neither of our "A," teams have been on so Idk about that one.
I would love to see hostile or disconnect field a team of 8 and beat us, lol

Juicin/Chompin

agape_
01.09.2013 , 07:15 PM | #9

I'd probably be more impressed if the best player in disconnect didn't quit because they weren't good enough and how cras'h from hostile takeover thought infiltrate was a hack and reported us for hacking then ignored us.
Agapex: Level 55 PT
gods gift to swtor on the bastion

PeteyLo
01.09.2013 , 07:31 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by agape_ View Post
I'd probably be more impressed if the best player in disconnect didn't quit because they weren't good enough and how cras'h from hostile takeover thought infiltrate was a hack and reported us for hacking then ignored us.
You still cannot ignore the fact the we have beaten people that you've placed above us in the "PvP Line up," even without the, "better player," that has left... It's obvious that you have some personal feeling about the guilds here and I'd hope you'd be a little more apathetic when writing these.

And as far as rated's go we all know it isn't about the individual... it's more about the team.

Cheers, Insanus
"One Insanus to rule them all, one Insanus to find them, one Insanus to bring them all and in the darkness bind them."
F*** the free world. Long Live Bantle! Don't forget Smoochie, and have you seen Indianguy?