Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Customer Service
1/9/13 1.6.2 list of bugs and unfixed bugs.

Magnusheart
01.09.2013 , 03:52 AM | #1
List of real bugs and unfixed year long bugs that have been swept under the table. Bringing theses to light, and the old ones back up I hope something gets done.

Update, Last patch on the 23rd has fixed Some of the bugs here. I will be striking the list to remove those that do not need to be here anymore.

Edit: I have highlighted important/easily fixed issues in Yellow, or at least have not been officially recognized by Bioware that should be.

1. Cyan Blue and Orange Red (and the future Lime Green) cartel saber crystals cannot be placed in the GTN.Fixed

2. Several text based errors are located in various cartel items. Amature mistake of 2 spaces in an item name giving it that awkward gap.

3. Revan's Robe is now the Correct Graphic, but default is graphically Brown instead of Black and Red.
[Workaround] Unify the Revan's Robe with Revan's Chestplate.

4. Post 1.6.1 Revan's Chestplate became a lighter shade, if not completely grey instead of black. Which can be clearly seen in this Picture when comparing the Revan's Breastplate with its unified Robes. Edit: SS of Revan gear pre 1.6.1. Pic 1 Pic 2 Pic 3, back in the old days when Revans Mask didnt go with a hood. You can deffinatly see that the set is Black, not Grey like they are currently.

Edit: The best way to prove this is Look at the chestpeice and revans mask together, the black face cover attached to the mask should be matching the robes like they used too, they do not now, with the chestpeice being grey.

To further proove Revans Robes are Not as Black as they used to be and are now grey, Here is the video from the BETA. look at his robes, and tell me thats not grey. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=928Q6HY92Ec

5. Revan's Chestplate and the Investigator's Chestpeice both have 2 hood meshs. Please remove the Unhooded mesh that is clipping through the shoulder back peice graphic mesh.

6. Revelers Dancer set from the Skip Tracer set has broken icons, showing as a crash icon. (Like a t.v. not on a channel) Fixed

7. Cartel Double Bladed Lightsabers still like to occasionally hide a blade.

8. Several Items like the [Ascendant's Alloy Battlecage] and the [Tyrant's Chestguard] and the other respected Light/Darkside moddables are still not located in the light/darkside vendor after a year.

9. Investigator's Chestpeice AND Elder Exmplar's still changes color after equip. Either bright pink, maroon red, or even black. Instead of Bright Red. Despite the fact 1.6.2 patch notes claim its fixed. Finally, Fixed.

10. Preceptor's Chestpeice new Crotch/Butt Flapp clips and meshes through its cape flap. If there is one thing that needs to be removed from that chestpeice, its the flap for its mesh clipping. Its the Sith Warrior pre PVP centurnion-battlemaster back flap with crotch/butt mesh clipping butt flap mesh fiasco all over again. :<
1.7 work around coming.

11. Life Day Orb does not heal as fast(or as big) as Class heal abilities.

12. Dreadtooth has been ignoring his stack numbers lately when amped with a dreadful essence leaving his health and loot to 1 stack quality.
Fixed

13. The New UI Button to Lock Action Bars icon is party inside under button 1, I am on a quickbar exteneded default UI setup, Cant shrink or move the button aside.Fixed

14. Jedi Knight's still do not recieve the title "Jedi" with Knight of the Republic after completelying the planet Tython, worked in beta, hasn't been fixed yet, Its another. "Sith Inquisitors get Darth while Warriors get Emperors Wrath" title issue.

Quote: Originally Posted by JediCahlwyn View Post
Unify colors on companions works, just not on your ship. Have to disembark to do it.
16. Blockade Runner ship droid companion customizations are still AUTO BOUND, and not BoE.

17. Crime Lord's Relic Items [Bastila's Sash] [Gauntlet of Tulak Hord] and [Revan's Cowl] were never Re added to any boosters. I'd like my Relics that can summon force ghosts please. (their abilities which aren't seen on the links can be seen Here and here can't seem to locate Tulak Hord's
Updated: Confirmed by deve tracker to be re released when they are properly fixed.

18. You cannot hold down the shift key to compare stats of an item against an item your companion is currently wearing.- Deprecated.

19. Helmets still occasionally appear on companions during certain cutscenes in which they speak their opinion if the helmet is set to hidden.

Quote: Originally Posted by deongrein View Post
There still seems to be an issue with the GTN "bugging" out after doing a few sales, i have not narrowed it down enough to tell you exactly what is causing it but when the mouse hovers over a specific area it causes you not to create any more sales.

There is still quite a bit of lag on Harbinger, but it is better now that they did patch.

21. 99% of the time, it is impossible to view Organic companions in the preview outfit window.

Quote: Originally Posted by Maylen View Post
I'll add one:

Reagent station assault (heroic space mission) only gives 518 credits as a reward for completing, rather than the 1.6k credits listed in the patch note change.

23. Inspection on other players can bug and overlap and just show your items on inspection.
[Workaround] Dismissing your Companion and inspecting another players equipment will then work

24.Several players are still experiences crashes to desktop during lightspeed segments on the Esseles, Black Talon, and Foundry.

25. Despot's chestpeice back flap meshses issues with the kilt/miniskirt like attachment with it.

26. Clipping Errors occur with the Rangehunter Assault rifle on the Crime Lord pack when running on a male trooper body type 3, stock of the rifles meshes and sticks out of your arm like a broken bone.

Quote: Originally Posted by Korvus_Starlight View Post
Don't forget about the Ability Cap. Abilities include Legacy Abilities, Pets, Mounts, and of course all attacks and similar abilities. After a certain point you are unable to add any more abilities to your ability list. ALL abilities that can be added are affected. Once you reach the cap any additional abilities you gain will be forgotten by the character. This is a game breaking issue that needs to be fixed immediately and I can confirm that Bioware knows that it exists so there is no excuse.

Quote: Originally Posted by VassagoOmega View Post
I have to add this one.

Emotes don't work while mounted.

This was stated as FIXED in patch notes for 1.2.1. ... still waiting?

Crash to desktop, due to memory leak issues. Been happening since 1.4. FIX IT!

29. Several Helmets still do not work with Hoods. Kallig's Countenance. Dread Mask. etc.

30. Hk-47 In the Foundry has been having several bugging issues during combat, pre-evented hiding in the power core, etc.

Quote: Originally Posted by Rincewend View Post
Kaon, HM FP, the gun battle, screamer spaws and pushing you into one of the two walls on either side you will instant die. This goes back to when they "Fixed" it so that RDPS could not climb the walls and AOE the spawns while being out of reach.

32. Unified Outfits on companions during ship convorsations from class quests are not showing their sets unified.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post more if I find them. And thank you for fixing Revans Robe to the right graphic, fixing the Phantom set, Preceptor set, and Spymaster set. in this last patch.

JediCahlwyn
01.09.2013 , 04:32 AM | #2
Unify colors on companions works, just not on your ship. Have to disembark to do it.
--Master Endric Cahlwyn--
<The Womp Rats> of The Shadowlands
Jedi Guardian 55 For The Republic!

Magnusheart
01.09.2013 , 04:43 PM | #4
Bump, updated again. Common C.S. update your list of known bugs with theses.

elsellelel
01.09.2013 , 05:50 PM | #5
Nice job OP. Problem is, there are so many bugs (from Launch, and introduced since 1.2, up through new bugs in 1.6.2) that it would be impossible to remember them all, but I will name a few that are simply unforgivable a year into TOR.

First, two bugs I've encountered with the latest 1.6.2:
1) Audio is missing (the explosion sound) for IA's Fragmentation Grenade when used on animal-based foes.

2) Graphic scrambling in item icons
(like a television scramble when icon displays are loaded initially - happens in popups)

Second, long and outstanding bugs that have been in TOR since launch, or steadily introduced since 1.2:
1) KIRA'S DOUBLE-BLADED LIGHTSABER BEING UNSHEATHED OUT OF BATTLE!!!!
(why has this issue not been acknowledged, addressed, and bloody well fixed by this point!!)

2) Audio clipping and cut outs when sending various Companions on Crew Missions or simply dismissing them.
(this has been going on since 1.4)

3) The horrible graphics stuttering = unplayable on many many systems, including mine, when Full Screen
mode is enabled (Windowed Full Screen alleviates the problem, but you lose Gamma settings = booo).
(This has been a major, major issue since patch 1.4 and has fallen, like so many other issues, on deaf ears)

4) Logging between toons periodically takes you to Character Creation screen even when your available server
slots are full.
(Who dropped the ball on this one... this is the simplest form of 'IF' statement there is;
not IF/AND or IF/OR, simply IF... IF Character Slots full, DO NOT go to Character Creation Screen)

5) BH's, Unload, and Trooper's, Full Auto, consistently miss their first, and sometimes second, tick of DPS.
There's a 'pause' in these skills that's detrimentally affecting they're damage output.

6) Hover overs, or popups, for Vendor Items are sporadic when hovering over the Description of the item.
(a fun bug introduced with 1.4)

7) Auto target nearest enemy has been glitchy since at least 1.5.

8) Disappearing Taxis (floating in the air) while taxing.
(another bug we can thank 1.4 for)

9) About 10 others I'm forgetting at the moment, but will encounter periodically while playing and wonder:
WHY AREN'T THESE BUGS BEING FIXED???

10) The TOR community wants to see these bugs ACKNOWLEDGED, ADDRESSED, AND FIXED!!
(We are paying for this product. Legally, you're responsible for a minimum amount of product assurance,
which currently, is not being provided.)

Magnusheart
01.09.2013 , 07:46 PM | #6
bump of hope. and updated againz.

deongrein
01.09.2013 , 08:34 PM | #7
There still seems to be an issue with the GTN "bugging" out after doing a few sales, i have not narrowed it down enough to tell you exactly what is causing it but when the mouse hovers over a specific area it causes you not to create any more sales.

There is still quite a bit of lag on Harbinger, but it is better now that they did patch.

Maylen
01.09.2013 , 09:04 PM | #9
I'll add one:

Reagent station assault (heroic space mission) only gives 518 credits as a reward for completing, rather than the 1.6k credits listed in the patch note change.