Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Moved servers, trading creds.

cbantug
01.09.2013 , 12:14 AM | #1
Hello,

If this is not legal then please notify me. I just moved to The Harbinger and I've got a bit over 2m credits on Republic side in the Bastion that I wanted to trade over to The Harbinger empire side. I will trade all or some, but I need some credits for crafting! Please feel free to in-game mail or whisper me in The Harbinger. My character's name is Styliann.

Thank you.

CarthSeverus
01.10.2013 , 11:16 PM | #2
My question is,if you just joined us on the harbinger,then that means you basically are starting fresh,no high lvl toons or anything.i welcome you to our server.But are you really advertising that you are giving away creds on another server to people who probably aren't on that server. I guess im just having an issue with the post for that reason.if you are shutting down on the other server and you wanna gift out you stuff,just log on that server and donate it to a ingame friend.
The Harbinger Server The OblivionKnights Legacy [] Mesho'noobo/Sith Sorc lvl 50 Carth-Severus/Imperial Op 55 Quibbies/Sith Mara55 Ashclown/Ptech lvl 55 Augumis/Jedi Shadow lvl 50 Jev'iva/Jedi Guardian lvl 50

Dierdrea
01.10.2013 , 11:31 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by CarthSeverus View Post
My question is,if you just joined us on the harbinger,then that means you basically are starting fresh,no high lvl toons or anything.i welcome you to our server.But are you really advertising that you are giving away creds on another server to people who probably aren't on that server. I guess im just having an issue with the post for that reason.if you are shutting down on the other server and you wanna gift out you stuff,just log on that server and donate it to a ingame friend.
Believe it or not, there are "crazy people" who have many toons on different servers. The Harbinger is one of the most popular servers right now so it makes sense to move money onto the server you want to play more on. I wish the OP gl in his search and hopefully someone will not just steal his credits....