Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 04:31 AM | #931
Yes they where being paid from central coffer`s, but as they will know be assigned to me I have to pay them. Which means the colony has to pay them, as I have assigned them to protect them. Sofia then took a chair, and then carried on you may come to like the imperial life style, it does have benfits. Oh one other thing any pirate actions against the republic, is done in the empire name so you can buy blade fighter`s for the job. As we at war with them, and any contact or things you here what might be important to me. Please relay them to me, oh and one other thing. The trooper`s can help in civil jobs as well, building or machanical maintaince as I would not want them to become lazy.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 04:34 AM | #932
"They may just be maintenance men" she smiled lightly, "We can handle ourselves you know,"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 04:40 AM | #933
Rember they are their, and may be just be that but your paying the wages. They are my men, and anything you need them to do run it by captain. He can`t object to reasonble requests, welcome to the empire. As she was speaking a young officer walked in, he quickly realised that sofia was sith and placed his hand across his chest and gave a bow. MY`lord I am captain tibrius, I have been sent to wih full company to be military present here. I presume she is new govonour, of settlement. I looked forward to working with you, may I ask your name?

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 04:43 AM | #934
Aria smiled at the young man, "Aria, Aria Karhun," she shook his hand. "But you can call me boss, black widow, or paramour, most people do." she said with a smile

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 04:47 AM | #935
The captain looked a little bemused, then decde to keep it formal I think I will call you Govonur Karhun, may I ask where our billets will be for time being. Sofia realised her work was done, the new govonour would be getting to grips with admin soon enough. She had to deal with a padawan as well, as soon as she was on neutral world.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 04:50 AM | #936
"Just find a empty house, feel free to renovate them as you need," she said with a smile then leaned in and kissed the commander on the cheek, "I know this is going to be fun." she said,

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 04:57 AM | #937
Yes govonur, it may be intresting post. Sofia then said to both of them Here is my ships holochannel if you need me, and I will be on my way. Rember as long as you stick to deal their won`t be much cuase for me to contact you. She then walked out of the room, and head towards her fury. As she did, the captian gave a nod of his head as sign of respect.
Soon she boarding her fury, and she set course for tattoine.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 05:18 AM | #938
"She sure is a fun gal ain't she cap'n?" she again sat down and put her feet on the table, "Meals are at 10, 2, and 6, your troops aren't there, your troops aren't fed sound fair?" she asked with him behind her,

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 05:40 AM | #939
No worries we have own raitones and supplies, govonour and we eat 6 12 8
sofia got on her fury and head out to tattoine, she need her master guidance and waiting to hear from her agents.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 05:42 AM | #940
"Your troops want to eat alone? fine, I have a task for them though, Make sure my baby can fly, the sith did a number on her, just make sure she can fly, I'll bring her up to the mandolorians station, they'll get her all fixed up," she said smiling, imagining a brand new and improved thunder bolt, [the troopers ship]