Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 03:21 AM | #921
There is one major formailty, you need to kneel before me. Then swear your loyalty to me and the empire, on behalf of all the people here. Sofia wanted to get this over with, so she could explain terms to her. As they where talking a drop ship, was entering the atmoshere.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 03:26 AM | #922
Aria motioned towards the survivors of the attack, "In front of them? really? every ounce of respect they had for me would be gone,"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 03:35 AM | #923
Sofia could not belive the request, it was meant to be public But if you don`t how will they know, that they are know loyal citizens. That you are an imperial govonour, it is meant to be done publicly.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 03:51 AM | #924
Aria looked at her shocked, "We...we must all bow?" she smiled slightly, and motioned towards the unconscious thug, "Some of us aren't the bowing type,"

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 03:58 AM | #925
No not all of you, just you. It is sign that your my vassal on this planet, this is the deal. If you don`t want to I can assign some else, who may be less sysmpathic to your people. Sofia was unsure what the problem was, every time she talks to her master she has to bow. It is the way of thing, and this woman has to bow to her.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 04:00 AM | #926
Aria sighed, "for the children," she mumbled under her breath, as she kneeled in front of the sith.

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 04:09 AM | #927
sofia smiled she had won, then shespoke in voice so all could here but without shouting Rise and take your role, as imperial govounor of this planet. Rember you represent me, in all matter on this planet. She looked at the croud, she could sence a communal sigh of relife, that it was over and they where still alive. Sofia then beconed her new govonur to a house what looked emptey, so they could have quite chat about the govonour job.

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 04:12 AM | #928
Aria followed the sith, she could see the relief in her Crew, her family, and she was happy for it,

legolegion
02.17.2013 , 04:22 AM | #929
As they entered the house, sofia spoke Okay we cut any act`s when we are in private, but you must remain civil. I understand you hate me, and the only reason you where not all killed today. Is simple I don`t want blood of children on my hands, if imperial navy would started blasting you all from orbit if you did not surrender. That would kill them all, so that you given the option. Know the deal is this as govonur, you take five percent of all income as your own. You give me ten percent, and futher ten percent to the imperial coffer`s. The rest pay`s for troop`s that just landed, and any improvment`s you wish to make to the colony. School`s hospitals new ships, what ever you like. The only times I will start to ask questions, are if my share start`s to plummet or if the captain thinks your going to rebel. When ever you meet me you must bow, this is just the imperial way. she then looked at the govonour, and asked Any questions?

Lucifersfinest
02.17.2013 , 04:24 AM | #930
"not really boss," she sat down and put her feet on a table near by, "But aren't the troops already being paid?"