Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

MdLogan
02.10.2013 , 04:43 PM | #651
Even if the galaxy does not know of you true light. Your family will remember you and know who you truly were. I hope that in time more will come to learn of what happened, and your lightsaber become a beacon of hope, as a flame in the darkness. He was awed at such tenacity with which Helvec must have put into building such a lightsaber. He was suddenly struck with an idea, he would ask Helvec once he was ready.

What does he plan on doing once he has set up this government, I doubt very much he will just sit on a throne and go through petty arguments.

Graal found that the troops had captured and were bringing Nara to his ship, so he sent out a transmission to Hadock. Hadock, General Graal here. I have found Nara and am having her brought to me at this moment. I will hand her over to you as soon as you are ready.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.10.2013 , 05:33 PM | #652
I truly hope so as well. Friend. But my time here has grown short I must leave soon.

MdLogan
02.10.2013 , 05:58 PM | #653
One question, if I may. Do you think that a Force cleanse would work on this poison?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

icecreampants
02.10.2013 , 06:04 PM | #654
It could if it were used by one who were powerful enough. But it would be incredibly difficult.

Of course he will have dissenters among the remnants of the governments that he will have to dispose of. He then plans to further expand his power base by conquering all neutral systems.

Hadock received Graals message responding with a simple Okay. As he sat in the medbay keeping a eye on his family.

Lucifersfinest
02.10.2013 , 06:50 PM | #655
Jaeya grabbed her datapad and sat at her desk, she witnessed two agents, one seemed injured, and what she thought was a sith enter the complex, she looked them up in the data banks, 'Stryfe and Viper' and detailed lists of their accomplishments, the sith was a different story, there was no info on her, other then that her father died on Balmorra, and her master was Darth Vergas, she set her data pad down and acted as though she hadn't done a thing, she wasn't sure what the penalty for gathering info on the three were, but she would like to not find out.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

MdLogan
02.10.2013 , 06:53 PM | #656
That is what I figured. Do you have a suggestion? I really do not want to have to hurt Hadock, but I don't want Ravna to die. He was uncertain about the Force cleanse. Ever since the voices had left him, he had been slowly weakening. He didn't know how far this would go, whether it would leave him completely unable to use the Force, or if he would just be highly incapable of using it.

Thank you. He spoke louder now, to Markos. What do you plan on doing while he is gone?

jimdarkmagic
02.10.2013 , 06:57 PM | #657
Stryfe let go of viper a smile across his face you should get some rest viper you had a rough couple of days he said gently the viper looked up at him alright stryfe I'll be at the ship then if you need me besides I need to get out of these awful prison clothes she said with a grin as she walked out of imperial intelligence stryfe then made his way forwards jaeya who he knew was watching him intently when they entered you what's your designation are you a watcher he said with a stern tone
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

icecreampants
02.10.2013 , 07:14 PM | #658
Remove the doubts from your mind. They are an illusion anything is possible with the force. Only when you realize those things will you be able to accomplish your task. I am sorry if I am of little help on the matter. But now I must go. Farewell friend. Helvecs form disappeared back in to the void.

For the time being we shall discuss the details of the next phase of our plan. Has the empire retrieved the location of the Reviver fleet? The enforcer next to Rafeesh stood up. My lord we have only retrieved part of the coordinates... It seems that the others are. Hidden... In Republic databanks.. I sugggest that one of our other members should get them. Once that is accomplished we can covertly send them to both sides through our network of spies... Then we will obtain the conflict needed for the start of the next step.

Lucifersfinest
02.10.2013 , 07:14 PM | #659
"Ye...Yes sir." his presence startled her, he hopefully didn't see her prying into the banks, "Is there something you need?"
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

jimdarkmagic
02.10.2013 , 07:19 PM | #660
Stryfe relaxed in posture learn anything interesting about me since I walked in he asked jokingly
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over