Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jimdarkmagic
02.09.2013 , 11:25 PM | #631
The zabrak was relieved as he ran torwards the hangar really fast making it to kaydons ship
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 11:31 PM | #632
"Thanks," "I don't think she has alcohol poisoning, but we won't know until the test is finished," she looked at Dee Dee, who's processors were all working on the samples, "I'll be honest, I thought she was gonna attack me while I took some blood," she smiled under her mask, and removed one of her gloves and wiped the sweat from her brow.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

MdLogan
02.10.2013 , 12:43 AM | #633
Thank you for your wisdom, it is truly appreciated. I have but one question, why did you build that lightsaber, the white bladed one? I recall ravna had it though I know not where she has kept it. He asked, absorbing all that Helvec said with the tenacity he had gained. He had come to love learning new things and taking advice. He was temporarily calmed for a moment, by Helvec.

You don't make that much money, except illegally. Hence blue collar. Once onboard he left Nara with the other troops, and made his way to the cockpit, setting the coordinates for Graal's ship.

What do you think of his plans? And do you think it will work?
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
02.10.2013 , 12:49 AM | #634
Credits isn't the only kind of money. Granted, it's the best, but there are other things. Nara knew she had millions worth in her ship. If only she had the guts to look in the cargo bay.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

jimdarkmagic
02.10.2013 , 01:37 AM | #635
Kaydon took off his jacket when he noticed the zabrak walk in why didn't you get this off my damned ship kaydon yelled. Reish looked at him afraid sorry but I was being followed by a chiss he said. kaydon became more infuriated what!?! this is why I hate dealing with a middle man just get this off my ship kaydon tried to calm himself while reish unloaded the crate taking it to his boss. Once the idiot was gone kaydon took his jacket and placed it in a closet in his ship time to find what my next job is he said as he called up his hutt employer.

legolegion
02.10.2013 , 02:47 AM | #636
Sofia finaly arrived at the imperial intelligence hq, their she followed the two agents into the building. She noticd viper was a little scared, she would need help for what the republic have done to her. She walked passed many watcher`s and fixers, till they finaly made it to keeper office. Their she opened the door and walked in, keeper quickly covered up what he was working on. Keeper I have brought back your agents, as you requested help from my master. How ever viper requires help, she suffering from anmesia. Keeper then pressed a button, and said into a intercom. Get me doctor xalic, he has a patient. He then looked at viper, and told her Your good oprative, I sending my best doctor to help you. I debreif you agent when, when viper and the sith have gone. He looked at sofia, as in to say is this okay. Sofia looked at keeper, and replied No I wish to stay, I will explain after his debreifing. As I belive the agent will be help to help on a task, I wish to give you keeper. As you wish my`lord Soon a man appeared in the office, the doctor Are viper, I am docter xalic I am going to help you. If you would be so kind, to follow me. The doctor was going to lead viper, to his surgery where he was going to try hypno therpy. As he had droids report, which said their was no physical injuries.
Keeper waited for viper and the doctor to leave, when he would ask for agent`s report.

jimdarkmagic
02.10.2013 , 03:00 AM | #637
Viper reluctantly left with the doctor stryfe the stood up straight with his arms behind his back well keeper our mission to aid Darth vergas went without any issue until you sent us to capture the Jedi master that is when we saw meankan and zero who cane their for reasons unknown. so I came up with a plan that should have worked while i distracted the guards at the entrance viper slipped in with her stealth generator activated after that I couldn't tell you what happened on her end but once the republic landed I had to run inside to try and extract viper but........... Meankan had already done something to viper. me and mean fought clearly he had somehow developed force powers but I was forced to surrender when I was surrounded. once on their space station I was interrogated and only told them my mission was only to get the Jedi and thanks to the young lord here we finally escaped and are now here. he said

legolegion
02.10.2013 , 06:57 AM | #638
Keeper nodded, Meanken again, we do need to terminate him some time. I think I will put a fixer team on it, see what they come up with he has cuased us some headach`s in the past. Agent stryfe, I will conduct a full reveiw after the doctor has done is intial test on viper. Know dismissed, I shall contact you later when I done my reveiw. Know my`lord, how can I help you. Sofia looked up and said Actualy agent stryfe please stay for know, your input would be usefull. I came across a bit diffculty when rescuing the agent`s, a padawan called tera betrayed us. Keeper said So you want us to kill her, it can be arranged my`lord. Sofia smiled and shook her head, and then replied in calm and relaxed voice. No keeper I don`t want her harmed, I want to save her and bring her into the fold. She not jedi yet, and would like to show her analterative. Keeper intrupted You mean turn her, then mylord sofia nodded Yes, turn her to us. Thus saving her a life of slavery to force, I will need agent to tracker her down and report to me. It can not be agent stryfe though, as he is known to her. Also the agent has to be resliant to the force, in case he or she is cornored. Thoguh the good agent here, if willing can help with Id of the padawan, also tracking and setting up my scheams to bring into the fold. Though I will not insit on it, as your freind may need you and you just come of duty. Keeper looked at agent stryfe, and waited for his answer.

jimdarkmagic
02.10.2013 , 10:51 AM | #639
Stryfe stood their for a moment before speaking well my lord I am willing to help you with whatever plan you have. he said

legolegion
02.10.2013 , 10:56 AM | #640
Good will you help keeper choose a suitble agent, for the front line parts. sofia asked, she then smiled and said I hope viper recovers soon, and contact me when the team is ready. I have few things, I need to do. She wanted better armour the small amount`s durosteel, would not cut it outside accadamy. She then head back to spaceport, to bring markus upto speed.