Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 06:22 PM | #551
Tera peeled Xam off the doctor and sat her down in a seat farther away from Favalia, and instead sat between the two. This seemed like the best option as she felt they were attracting a lot of attention from everyone at the Cantina. When Favalia asked her why she was here though, she didn't really know how to answer. It was quite a long story, "Well...um..you see. I got stuck with a Sith and...imperials. Accidentally of course, and I couldn't really find any way out of the situation until they came here to rescue some of their agents. I made a friend along the way however and instead of just sneaking out I had to betray her and that...was hard. My Master is on Tython and can't come help me. But he is 'friends' with this drunk smuggler here and she said she would help me leave this place and get back where I belong." Tera took a deep sigh, she felt Xam's chin on her shoulder all of a sudden. "Hey. I'm not that drunk."
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 06:30 PM | #552
"Ah, well, I am a doctor," 'not a therapist but...' " but How did you betray your friend? and why were you on tatooine if you say you belong on tython?" she stopped realizing she was badgering the young girl, she laughed nervously, "Sorry, for all the questions, I'm just," 'intrusive,' "curious." she said with a smile on her face.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 06:39 PM | #553
"I pulled my lightsaber on her..." The blond haired girl said embarrassed. Thinking back it wasn't that wise of her to do, but at the time and in that situation, what else was she to do? "I'm a Padawan so I run missions or 'errands' for my Master. You see, he's kinda old and worn down so he prefers to work with the younglings at the temple instead of actually...teaching me." She smiled lightly but her eyes made it look like she was hurt. You could feel it through the force, the strong emotions coming off this girl. Tera looked back up at the Doctor, "So I don't know what I'm doing here to be honest with you." You could see she was trying to fight tears.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 06:50 PM | #554
Favalia felt bad for the girl, she had been wayward once and she knows it's not fun, "well, if you need any help, I'd like to help however I can." 'Yes because I'm so Manageable, I enter, and a minute later I have a blaster pulled on me.' she smiled sympathetically at her, then a thought crossed her mind 'why did she pull her saber?' but she shrugged it off, "and hey, at least you escaped right?"

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 06:52 PM | #555
She rubbed the back of her neck, "I guess...more like she escaped. I could've helped that agent too." Tera buried her hands in her face, "But that's in the past now, I appreciate your offer greatly."
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 07:00 PM | #556
"Who exactly was your friend?" "she doesn't sound the safest if you had to pull your saber on her." "And what was wrong with the agent?" she again stopped, realizing she was again, badgering her, ' I'm going to scare her off if I keep this up.' she sipped her ale, awaiting a answer, hoping she hadn't bothered the girl.

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 07:11 PM | #557
Tera took a deep breath before answering, "She was a Sith believe it or not. Sent to this station to rescue two imperial agents who had information they needed. It was strange, she offered me help when I needed it. When everyone else turned me down, a Sith apprentice helped me not another Jedi or...whatever. Eventually, though, I had to do what was right for the Republic. Which was try to stop the rescue and I can't explain what happened but I just...pulled my saber out and killed an innocent Imperial man, not the Jedi way at all." She sipped the Ale, the taste of it was getting more familiar and began to taste semi decent. "I believe the Agent had a type of memory lose, amnesia? I think it's called that. Anyways, years ago my Master taught me a technique in which I can help others remember lost memories using the force."
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 07:21 PM | #558
"well, Rules are meant to be broken, the same could be said about stereo types," " I mean just look at Xam, unlike most smugglers she is,,,,,,,,, I mean look at me! I'm not like every other doctor you have never met have you?" 'Now she'll think I am outright crazy,' "And about the man,,,,,,, Are you sure he was innocent?.." *she paused for a moment* "What I'm trying to say is, you did what you felt was right, there is no changing that, I beat myself over every patient who dies on my watch, but their not all my fault are they? I did all I could for them,"

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 07:28 PM | #559
Xam, who was still leaning up again Tera listening, chimed in. "I'm like...one-hundred and sixty-five percent better than any smuggler. Ok?" Her words were very slurred and hard to hear, so the Padawan ignored it and continued to talk with the doctor, who was getting more and more interesting. "You're right, I mean I shouldn't be this hard on myself, but everything happened so fast and..I should've left when I had the chance." This was the first time she was able to vent her feelings to someone that wasnt herself, it felt good.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 07:36 PM | #560
Favalia looked at Xam and muttered "and one hundred and sixty five percent more drunk," then turned her attention back to Tera, "Why didn't you leave? you must have had a reason, you weren't token hostage were you?" she looked at the girl, 'she sure is a character.' she thought to herself, "And your not injured anywhere are you?" 'Yeah, she sure would come to a cantina injured' she kicked herself for asking such a stupid question, but awaited a answer all the same