Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 05:34 PM | #541
Favalia took a sigh of relief, "I....I...Guess" she kicked herself for saying yes, but if she said no, it could escalate even more "nothing too alcoholic though," she looked at the other inhabitant at the table, she looked a bit more sane then her companion,
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

Bird_of_Thunder
02.09.2013 , 05:40 PM | #542
Although he didn't seem like it, Kruso was very aware of his surroundings. Something seemed very off about this scene, and by looking into his helmet-visor's reflection, he could see a Sullustan slowly rising from his table and pulling out a blaster, taking aim at Kruso. In a quick moment, the Mando spun on his barstool, drew his gun, and shot down his would-be assailant.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 05:41 PM | #543
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 05:47 PM | #544
"Hi....there Xam, and Tara, and I'm sorry for staring," she stuttered nervously, again, a few scenario's played out in her head, again all ended by her getting embarrassed.

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 05:51 PM | #545
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 05:54 PM | #546
"Oh! I'm....I'm Favalia." she stuttered, "And again I'm sorry," 'No need to pull a blaster though' she thought, but decided against saying it, the blaster was still on her side, and there was no doubt she is faster than Favalia, she smiled shyly, and sipped her ale, she made a bitter face, but shook it off and smiled

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 06:00 PM | #547
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Bird_of_Thunder
02.09.2013 , 06:05 PM | #548
Kruso holstered his blaster and turned back around in his seat. The bartender gave him a suspicious look, but apparently shootings were normal if that was all. A med-droid dragged the dead Sullustan away and Kruso went back to his drinking. He noticed a bit of an unusual trio at the other side of the cantina, and opted to keep an eye out for trouble from them.
Darth Ravvok
Carnage Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 06:10 PM | #549
"I'll have to make note to not stare next time," she laughed nervously, She could smell the alcohol on her breath, she wondered if Tera was as Brash, 'or as drunk' but from what she had heard Jedi can't drink, 'Could be one of those renegade jedi though, good to see my mind is as pessimistic as always' then a few images of Her being shot, or stabbed by a lightsaber pasted through her head, she shuddered at the thought, 'Why would a padawan be here? is she here to search for evidence? maybe she's not a padawan at all!' "so, what brings a padawan here?" she asked nervously.

ToEasy
02.09.2013 , 06:10 PM | #550
I would still threaten you if you were out of the restraints and had your lightsaber. But that won't happen anytime soon. Meanwhile Aran made it to the cantina and ordered a water and sat down. He noticed that the padawan he saw earlier was there though he didn't think much about it.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu