Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jediashnoe
02.09.2013 , 09:14 AM | #521
As everyone left, Tera did too. She figured her Master would be looking for her on Tython still, and she wasn't there. So, it would be best to contact him and tell him what had gone on, and perhaps he would help her with her emotional state. The young Padawan headed up a turbo lift and past a couple cantinas before finding a quiet place to talk. As soon as she turned on her holo communicator, it was ringing like crazy. She picked it up and answered, "Padawan, where in the world have you been? I have been waiting for you to arrive here for ages. I need help with the younglings and you aren't where to be found. This is not like you." This time he sounded angry, she was supposed to be back two days ago. "I got caught up in a huge mess, Master. I didn't know how big this was. I thought I could just slip out of sights but...I couldn't and now I don't know what to do." He rubbed his chin in thought before replying. "You're on the Mandalore Station, aren't you? She looked down, almost shameful. "I am." Again, the Jedi Master took a moment to think of the situation."I heard some of the other Masters talking about that. You are way in over your head, Tera. I only know of one person who could help you, and I don't even know if she is up to it. Go to the Cantinas and look for a Smuggler by the name of Xam Tharl. She is a pink Twi'lek, about your height, perhaps shorter. If you tell her I sent you she just might help." Tera nodded, the name was familiar. They both said their goodbyes and the search for her ally was on.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

MdLogan
02.09.2013 , 12:17 PM | #522
Vergas answered the call, expecting success. He had found that Sofia was very strong and not easily beaten back, or at least that was the impression that he had noted. Yes my apprentice. How did it go?

You know what you did. We have camera evidence, from the few cameras you left standing. He said pulling her out and walking out the door, the squad keeping Nara in the middle of their closed formation.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
02.09.2013 , 12:18 PM | #523
Ah! But I don't have proof on me, do I? Nara was walking along casually, taking her time.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

legolegion
02.09.2013 , 12:23 PM | #524
Sofia rose to her feet, The mission was a succesful my`lord, inspite of one lack judgment by me. Tera was a padwan, and betrayed us as while we where rescuing the agent`s. Inspite of this the agent`s are on board my`lord and we heading to drummon kass, to drop them of as one agent`s has need medical help. She suffering amnesia, my`lord. Sofia waited to see how he took news of tera, she brought him into his strong hold. She maybe a threat know, or he may just dissmiss her as weak. Though he may even ask her to tracker her down, and try and turn her as she was obviously emontianl creature.

Bird_of_Thunder
02.09.2013 , 12:33 PM | #525
Ravvok's ship landed on Dromund Kaas at his master's compound. When Ravvok emerged from the ship with his hood pulled up, he saw his master approaching with his elite guards. Ravvok knew his master would be displeased, and his expression showed it. Ravvok knelt just before his master, Darth Morva. Morva was an imposing Sith Pureblood who was as intimidating as he was clever. Master, allow me to assure you it was all according to plan. The agents are free from Republic custody, and should be coming back to Dromund Kaas soon Ravvok said, his head still down. You have done well. My shipyards are busy at work, so the ships lost will not matter in the end Morva responded. Shipyards? Ah yes, you were away hunting that Jedi. My other apprentice, Lord Penthius, captured them while you were gone Morva replied. Now Ravvok was getting worried. As he rose and accompanied Morva back to the inside of the compound.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

MdLogan
02.09.2013 , 02:19 PM | #526
Visual evidence should be enough for now.

Vergas tensed. Don't worry about the padawan, it was not your fault. But congratulations on a successful mission. He said in a hard tone, pooling his anger together to contain it for now.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

legolegion
02.09.2013 , 02:35 PM | #527
Quote: Originally Posted by MdLogan View Post
Vergas tensed. Don't worry about the padawan, it was not your fault. But congratulations on a successful mission. He said in a hard tone, pooling his anger together to contain it for now.
Yes my`lord, I shall return to tattoine, as soon as we done on the home world. She said, she was also very relevied, that he did not just choke her. Then captain markus added, Unless my`lord has anything else, we need to do of course.

Lucifersfinest
02.09.2013 , 03:28 PM | #528
Favalia sat down in her chair, and took a deep breath, the mandolorian seemed to be stable, "He...He's good." the crowd circled around her cheered, "Now just don't go along getting shot again, OK?" the man, who was 19 according to his charts, smiled nervously, the group helped him up and led him along, most likely talking about what happened. "Fantastic work master," DD her droid chimed in, [a DD-13 model] she smiled at the droid, "Thanks, is there anyone else who needs help?" the people who heard her shook their heads, on the inside she was happy, "DD, do you know where the cantina is? I am parched," the droid's working hummed for a moment, "It is close Master, I will lead you," He began to move forward slowly, he was a older model, but Favalia didn't have the heart to shut him down, she followed him until she found the cantina. She asked for a cup of tea, which was answered with a laugh from the bartender, "A glass of water then please," they luckily had that here, she looked around the area, the people who weren't hurt seemingly gathered here, to talk it all over, she sighed and lifted her cup nervously and took a sip, as expected it tasted dirty, but it was better then nothing.
"Inside of everyone huh? sounds a lot like Madness" - The Kinshin Asura,

jimdarkmagic
02.09.2013 , 03:31 PM | #529
Stryfe went to the locker and grabbed the spare uniform and began to change clothes after that was done he pulled out the hair tie he used to keep his hair out of his face and letting it all fall over his face a bit. Viper walked around markus room for a bit taking in the place and she decided to go to sleep on the bed. Kaydon looked to the zabrak for a minute OK you need to stop looking shifty or else we might draw unwanted attention cause all we're doing is talking business kaydon said plainly this just seemed to agitate the man even more as he looked around even more look.....can we just get this over with where is the delivery your supposed to have he said with a stutter kaydon just chuckled first I'll need my money before you get the stuff he said holding out his hand the zabrak reluctantly handed him a large sum of credits pleasure doing business now the cargo is in my ship hidden in a crate that says medical supplies you should be able to easily get it out and distribute it to anyone who pays kaydon said with a smile the zabrak quickly got up and left the cantina walking really fast damned newbies they are the worst to deal with he mumbled as he wave over a waitress
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

JoeyAkamai
02.09.2013 , 03:38 PM | #530
Whatever you say. I have a whole argument planed out. Or, at least, being planned out. I mostly make stuff up as I go. Nara then started rambling on about previos times she had to imporvise and made it through.
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."