Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

MdLogan
02.08.2013 , 11:30 PM | #511
Rafeesh fell silent. After a moment, he said,Fine. I will need a lift.

Yes he does seem to be enjoying himself, but it is almost a waste of effort. He should be more efficient. He replied in a most derogatory tone.

Graal had left the station long before the battle had begun. While on his ship, an alert came to him from one of his squads in the outer rim. They had found Nara. He gave the order for her immediate capture and arrest, to be brought to his ship as soon as possible.

The squad alerted the area around them and locked down the base. They had found out she was trying to break into the base and steal Republic data. Once they locked down the base, they located her in the men's restroom. Standing outside the stall one of the guards yelled, Smuggler Nara, come out with out your hands where we can see them.
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

JoeyAkamai
02.08.2013 , 11:49 PM | #512
Nara stayed silent for a short time, thinking fast. I'm busy! she finally called out. Nara flushed the toilet, trying to make her lie seem more convincing. As it was flushing, Nara's foot slipped of the seat. Trying to grab something to stop falling, the data pad in her hand fell into the draining water. Damn it!
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

icecreampants
02.09.2013 , 12:18 AM | #513
The enforcer smirked. Then take it up with him. He wouldn't listen to us subordinates. Though I hope you know he is lying to him. There is no cure... Atleast as far as we know... This compound was quite difficult to aquire and we were given several promises that it would work its magic... But not everything is certain... he said his own disgust visible in his eyes.

Markos laughed. You shall take a fighter stored in the hangar, the nav computer is locked for only two coordinates Mandalore, and here. So no trying to run from us.

Hadock and the others reached the cantina sitting down in their booths far away from the commotion of the other patrons. A waitress soon brought them their usuals and they each downed them rather quickly. Then Hadocks comlink went off. Sir we have a situation. Your wife and sister have returned... on a medical transport.. they have both been sent to med bay number twelve for immeadiate diagnosis and treatment. the comlink then shut off Hadcok sat still staring into the distance. Damn... I've got to go.... take care men. he said as he stood up and somberly walked down the hall.

MdLogan
02.09.2013 , 01:17 AM | #514
I wonder how far the effects will truly go. Though if this plan of your master works, then maybe he may be worthy of the Shadow. Tell me how do you think of your master?

Fine. I will see you soon. He said before leaving the room making his way to the hangar. He was swift in his launching the ship, and as he flew towards hyperspace many a tear fell.

The guard signaled to one of the troopers, who then bashed down the door, with his blaster. They then took aim, ordering, Surrender!
Corruck ZannWe are few, they are many. But the Force is our ally and a strong one. We shall not fail.
NarothI am a Lord of the Sith Empire. I am the darkness that consumes all. Be assured nothing shall escape me.

jimdarkmagic
02.09.2013 , 01:20 AM | #515
Kaydon got to the booth the where a zabrak was fidgeting while looking around kaydon tools seat in front of him is this place safe to talk business he asked nervously kaydon just laughed reish my friend their is no better place to talk then a public venue less suspicious and all he smoothly replayed surveying the people in the cantina he noticed the three people who where at viper cell damn hopefully they don't recognize me he thought to himself
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

JoeyAkamai
02.09.2013 , 01:32 AM | #516
Nara whipped around to face the guards, and as doing so, slipping her foot into the water. Well that's nice! These were new boots. Don't you Republic people let others have privacy?
"While the sacrifices are many, we fight knowing them. And a single spark of Courage, can ignite the fires of Hope, to restore Peace across the Galaxy."

MdLogan
02.09.2013 , 02:19 AM | #517
The guard didn't even reply to that stating, You are under arrest, anything that you say can and will be used against you in court, or where ever you are going. You have the right to remain silent, and I suggest you use it. He said slapping a pair of binders on Nara.

JoeyAkamai
02.09.2013 , 02:42 AM | #518
What did I do this time? Nara asked. She knew fully well what she did, but they had no proof. It was flushed down. Literally.

legolegion
02.09.2013 , 03:37 AM | #519
Quote: Originally Posted by jimdarkmagic View Post
Stryfe calmly made his way to the comm unit and began calling his ship after a minute of waiting the image of a droid appeared ah master I'm glad to see your alright now what can this humble droid do for you it said shut uo G2 and listen I need you to bring the ship to dromund kass and land it in the hangar near the city he said calmly G2 bowed as you wish master I will bring it their shortly the droid replied before stryfe turned off the transmission he then walked up to one of the soldiers do you guys have anything more presentable for me to wear instead of these prison clothes he asked
The soldier pointed to one of the lockers, Yes their spare uniform in their stryfe, but don`t think we got anything what would fit viper. She could always ask sofia, later.
Then captain markus came out and told everyone including stryfe, to leave the room. He was going to make the call, Sofia came into the room her face was no longer showing, that she been crying. She knelt down on one knee ready for darth vergas to answer the holocall, she was nervous though he has the abilty to choke people through the holochannel. He was one strongest sith not on the dark council, and even the member`s council wonder if he ever attempt to rise to their postions.

ToEasy
02.09.2013 , 08:58 AM | #520
I would watch what you say. We wouldn't want you to return in a mess to your master now would we? said Zarron. His ship would soon reach the space station. Meanwhile Aran began walking, hoping to find a cantina to rest at. We will meet again sith. And I will be the victor. thought Aran as he made his way to the cantina.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu