Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 03:30 PM | #461
they call me stryfe and why would you want whats best for her when you dont even know her? he asked calmly
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 03:36 PM | #462
She shifted her weight from one foot to another, "Well, I know what it's like to lose people you love. I've been in positions where no one would help me, even though I needed it desperately. I guess I just don't wanna see anyone put in that situation. And you seem to really care about this woman so why wouldn't I do something for someone if I would want someone to help me if I was in your shoes." Tera shrugged a little, she didn't know why she wanted to help but somehow, it felt like it was the force that guided her here, to this moment, to help this man and his friend.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 03:40 PM | #463
well before i met her i never cared about anyone in my life but.... he stopped talking for a minute as memories of mean standing over vipers unconscious body rushed through his head causing him to tense up a bit theirs also someone i need to make pay for what he did to her he said angrily clenching his fists together

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 03:43 PM | #464
"I get that, trust me. However, before you do anything just think of what she would want. And if its revenge, then by all means, go for it. I won't try to stop you."
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 03:45 PM | #465
im sure if she had her memories back shed want revenge for what happened but that can wait till shes safe he said calming down a bit

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 03:50 PM | #466
"Then we should go and get her memories back, yeah? I might need your help, so just stick around." Tera walked to Viper's cell, checking to see who was guarding it.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

Bird_of_Thunder
02.05.2013 , 07:53 PM | #467
Ravvok jumped out in from a few meters from Aran and drew his lightsabers. Well, well. I'm not surprised there's a Jedi onboard, but I must say you are fairly easy to track when you're on the move Ravvok said as he stood in a defensive position, blocking Aran's path.

Kruso entered the prison block and saw one of the agents with a padawan. Drop your weapons and put your hands where I can see them he said as he checked his helmet scope for accuracy if need be. He kept a few other tricks ready just incase, raising his left wrist weapon as well and balancing his weight.
Lord Ravvok
Annihilation Marauder
<Ebon Hawk, U.S>

ToEasy
02.05.2013 , 08:00 PM | #468
Once Aran saw the sith he activated his lightsaber pike. I have been wanting a good fight for a while now. Hopefully you are actually a good warrior. Aran then went for a downward slash at Ravvok, testing his defence.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 10:13 PM | #469
Tera took out her lightsaber, but did not ignite it. She looked at him strangely, "Do you wish us harm?" She asked calmly, trying to figure out who this man was and why he was being so harsh.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

icecreampants
02.05.2013 , 10:54 PM | #470
Markos laughed it's quite simple really. I will work my way into power through my loyal enforcers. Using them to act out my will in the governing of their respected sides moving them closer and closer to vulnerability. Then I will strike taking out both sides leadership in a few short moments. My enforcers will of course survive this event. Leaving them to rebuild both governments into a unified alliance with myself as it's unquestionable leader. This plan is still a ways off from fruition though and the details are still being ironed out, since we only have just started reaching our initial goals of infiltration. But when all is said and done the Empire and the Republic as it is now known will be no more. My quest for power will be complete. Now if you are wondering about our friend Rafeesh's role in this then I ask that you watch these screens carefully. Markos said raising the views from the probes once more and punching in a command script into his control console. A single droid left the group flying close to the speeder carrying Merena and Ravna. The droid then let loose a small dart from within its shell aimed perfectly at Ravna. It connected and injected a poison into her system. Markos turned over sensing Rafeesh move. You may want to pay close attention to this one Rafeesh. For soon you will have the great privilege of calling me your boss..

Kregan saw Kruso jump in front of Tera from her spot standing guard in front of Viper cell. She had no wish for unnecessary violence so she jumped between the two using the force to knock them both back. How about you both drop your weapons before you cause an unwarranted death! Kregan commanded her saber staff in hand. Nerken stayed by the cell as Jotunheim ran towards the others to provide assistance to Kregan if needed.

Hadock had made it to the cell block and stopped to watch what was going on.