Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 02:41 PM | #451
Stryfe began to tremble with anger I won't let you do anything to her all I want is to get her out of this place he said
desperate i return to you broken i return to you we circle over and over

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 02:47 PM | #452
"Even if you got out of here, don't you want her to remember you? What if she never remembers and you're responsible for that, because you were too stubborn and selfish to get her the help she needs." She tried to reason with him.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 02:50 PM | #453
and what if you make her go insane by trying to dig up the trauma I'd rather not have her go through that torment again he said with genuine care for his partner

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 02:55 PM | #454
"I do not wish to hurt her in any way. I will be gentle, and very careful so she doesn't have to experience anymore pain." She said with a warm smile.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 03:10 PM | #455
well you will have to forgive me for not trusting you since youve tried to stop me from reaching her he said annoyed

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 03:13 PM | #456
"I haven't tried to stop you right here, is that right? I think you'd have better odds of living if you stay with me. I'm not sure the deal that the Republic made with you, but I can assure you, I'll take care of her. Make sure she remembers and is healthy." Tera grinned again, hoping that maybe he would trust her enough to help his friend.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 03:15 PM | #457
and why would you want to help me a person who knows nothing besides killing republic soldiers just what would you possibly get from helping me? he asked in a mocking tone

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 03:21 PM | #458
"I am a Jedi. I help people. It does not matter if they are Imperial or Republic. I don't wish to see anyone in pain or troubled. I only offered, if you want, you can take your friend and yourself and leave here. That is if you can somehow manage to get someone who doesn't know who you are or who she is to leave with you. Or you can become prisoners again and then who knows what will happen to that women over there. I'm only trying to give you a better option, the choice is yours." The Padawan was disappointed in his tone, and his overall reaction to her trying to help.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

jimdarkmagic
02.05.2013 , 03:23 PM | #459
stryfe sighed im....sorry its just ive never had anyone offer to help me and all i have in this galaxy is her he said sullenly

jediashnoe
02.05.2013 , 03:28 PM | #460
Tera laid a hand on his shoulder, releasing soothing and calming emotions from her mind into his. "I completely understand, and I know it must be strange having a stranger offer help but...I care and want the best for her. She smiled once again. "My name is Tera, just so you know." She said as she removed her hand from his shoulder.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony