Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Hunting the Infiltrators (IC)

ToEasy
02.04.2013 , 03:08 PM | #431
Aran spoke to the captain while keeping his eye on sofia. How about this, If you don't leave right now then I will see to the deaths of the two agents and this sith.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

jediashnoe
02.04.2013 , 03:12 PM | #432
Tera nodded and then cloaked herself again using the force. It was just for a moment, so others in the room would dismiss her. She followed stealthily behind Stryfe, as not to be noticed.
Xam
The Tharl Legacy

Begeren Colony

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 03:14 PM | #433
I see you don`t take me seriously then, oh well He pressed a button on the dash board, then an almighty bang happend. The corridor shook so much sofia lost her footing, and fell on to the floor. Jedi, that was just a heavy cannon. Lets put another way, if you don`t let them go it is better for the empire I destory this place. Their`s only two sith on the station and three of my men, a lose to the empire yes. Though compared to how many jedi and republic troop`s, a small lose though she is my charge. So I am willing to ask once more, jedi reconsider you postion!
Then sofia shouted to captain markus, Tera a schutta of a jedi, she betrayed us.

ToEasy
02.04.2013 , 03:26 PM | #434
You can have your pathetic agents. After those words Aran crushed the comlink. He then sent a message to Tera. Let the agents go. He then looked at Sofia and got in an offensive position.
"Jedi do not fight for peace. That's only a slogan, and is as misleading as slogans always are. Jedi fight for civilization, because only civilization creates peace. We fight for justice because justice is the fundamental bedrock of civilization: an unjust civilization is built upon sand. It does not long survive a storm." - Mace Windu

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 03:56 PM | #435
Sofia realised the jedi intend to do her harm, May I ask, so all I want is to leave in peace. So why are you, intending to kill me. Sofia ignited her red lightsaber to defend herself, from jedi who as always fantics proving they worth hateing.

ToEasy
02.04.2013 , 04:01 PM | #436
Kill you no, capture you yes. Aran then slashed at her arms, intending on causing small cuts that would only disable her from fighting.

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 04:09 PM | #437
As the jedi attacked, sofia backed off she was still emtional from what happend with tera. She manged to block the jedi inital attacks, then two trooper`s who where still behind this jedi. Looked at each other, and fired a volly of dart`s at his legs. They new chance are he was a little distracted, with sofia.

ToEasy
02.04.2013 , 05:11 PM | #438
A couple of the darts missed, but one hit his back that was covered by some armor plating so it didn't do anything. Though it made him aware of the troopers so he quickly shot a force push at the troopers to knock them away. He then continued his attacks on Sofia.

legolegion
02.04.2013 , 05:27 PM | #439
Sofia used time arraon used to force push the troopers to make a break for it, she took another route to the hanger she was hoping to get their without incedent.

ToEasy
02.04.2013 , 05:37 PM | #440
Aran decided to not chase after her at first. He then decided to contact Tera again. Actually, forget what I said about the agents. He then began to go to the hangar.